DUET 2020 Question Papers & Answer Key Challenge Link Out. National Testing Agency has released the Question Papers & Challenge of Answer Keys of Delhi University Entrance Test 2020 for M.Phil/Ph.D Courses. So, candidates can download the DUET 2020 Question Papers & Answer Key Challenge Link in the mentioned below link in our blog.
|Name of the Board||National Testing Agency|
|Exam Name||Delhi University Entrance Test|
|Exam Date||06.09.2020 to 11.09.2020|
|Status||Question Papers & Answer Key Challenge Link Released|
The Delhi University Entrance Test (DUET) has been conducted throughout the country from 06.09.2020 to 11.09.2020 in which 150670 candidates appeared. The National Testing Agency has uploaded the Question Papers and Answer Keys for M.Phil/Ph.D courses for candidates to challenge. This facility is available on the link below on National Testing Agency(NTA)website http://ntaexam2020.cbtexam.in/CandidateKeyChallenge/loginpage.aspx upto 05:00 PM of 22.10.2020.
The candidates are required to pay online a sum of Rs. 200/- (Two Hundred only) as processing fee for each key challenged. (Excluding Bank charges) The payment of the processing fee may be made through Debit/Credit Card/ Net Banking. No challenge will be entertained without receipt of processing fee which is non-refundable.
Procedure for Challenge of Answer Key:
- Please go to website www.nta.ac.in.
- Login with your Form No. and Date of Birth. The password will be in the format YYYYMMDD and login.
- You will see welcome window from where you can download your response sheet and interim answer keys for your concerned subject.
- To challenge the answer key, click on “Add challenge” available on welcome window.
- Key challenge form will be displayed after clicking on “add challenge” option.
- The subject and question IDs are available in the drop-down menu for key challenges form. If you wish to challenge the question or any option, you need to select the question Id from the dropdown menu and also select the appropriate nature of challenge.
- Candidate can write remarks (150 characters) and upload supporting documents (file should be less then 30kb in JPEG or JPG for the challenge.
- To make new challenge click on “Add Challenge” and the same procedure will be followed as mentioned in Sr. List of challenges will be displayed on Key challenge form.
- Kindly pay the fee by clicking on ‘Click here to Pay Fee’. 10. Select Mode of Payment and Pay your fee @ Rs. 200/- for each question challenged. Make payment through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|