DUET 2020 Result Out. Delhi University Entrance Test (DUET) is an entrance exam conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA) behalf of Delhi University for the admission of UG, PG, M.Phil and Ph.D. This exam was conducted by the NTA on yearly basis. This year NTA had already conducted this exam from 06.09.2020 to 11.09.2020. The board had released the merit list for this exam on 14.10.2020. Now the board has released the provisional answer keys and Challenge of Answer Keys for the DUET 2020 for remaining PG courses and on its official website. Now let’s check details of this answer key in this page.
DUET 2020 Result
|Name of the Board||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Exam Name||Delhi University Entrance Test (DUET) 2020|
|Exam date||06.09.2020 to 11.09.2020|
|Challenge of Answer Key From||16.10.2020|
|Status||Challenge of Answer Key Available|
DUET 2020 Exam Details:
This Exam was conducted for the admission of UG, PG, M.Phil and Ph.D courses. The exam was conducted in online mode i.e. computer-based test. For this year, this exam was held on 06.11.2020 to 11.09.2020 in three shifts per day across 24 cities in the country. The total duration of this exam was 2 hours. There are 45 colleges accept this exam for the admission of the mentioned courses. Now the board has released the Challenge of Answer Key
DUET 2020 Challenge of Answer Key Details:
The Delhi University Entrance Test (DUET) has been conducted throughout the country from 06.09.2020 to 11.09.2020 in which 1,50,670 candidates appeared. The National Testing Agency has uploaded the Question Papers and Answer Keys for remaining 10 Postgraduate courses (PG) for candidates to challenge. Candidates can check the answer key through the official site of NTA on nta.ac.in. The objection can be raised by candidates from06.10.2020 to 18.10.2020. Candidates must pay processing fee to raise objections as on or before 18.10.2020.
DUET 2020 Processing Fee Details:
For M.Phil/Ph.D courses public notice would be issued subsequently. The candidates are required to pay online a sum of Rs. 200/- (Two Hundred only) as processing fee for each key challenged. (excluding Bank charges) The payment of the processing fee may be made through Debit/Credit Card/ Net Banking. No challenge will be entertained without receipt of processing fee. Last date of successful transaction of fee through Credit/Debit Card/Netbanking/UPI 18.10.2020 (upto 11:50 pm)
How to Make Challenge of DUET 2020 Answer Key:
Candidates can follow the steps provided below to make challenge of DUTE 2020 Answer Key
- Go to official website of NTA (www.nta.ac.in.)
- Login with your Form No. and Date of Birth.
- You will see welcome window from where you can download your response sheet and interim answer keys for your concerned subject.
- To challenge the answer key, click on “Add challenge” available on welcome window
- Key challenge form will be displayed after clicking on “add challenge” option.
- Candidate can write remarks (150 characters) and upload supporting documents (file should be less then 30kb in JPEG or JPG for the challenge.
- To make new challenge click on “Add Challenge” and the same procedure will be followed as mentioned in Sr. 6. List of challenges will be displayed on Key challenge form.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|