DUET Registration Process 2020 Started!!! – Apply Online @ du.ac.in. Delhi University has launched the registration process. The Registration has started for UG, PG and M.Phil/Ph.D. Admissions. Eligible and Interested students can start to apply for admission and apply online link is given on this page to apply for your convenience. The Last date for submission of application form is 04.07.2020. Candidates can read the notification carefully before going to apply. Stay Active with us for further updates!!
DUET Registration Process 2020
Name of the Board
UG, PG and M.Phil/PhD
Start Date to Apply
|Last Date to Apply||
The registration portal shall remain open till 4th July 2020. The schedule for Examination will be displayed or the NTA website at www.nta.ac.in subsequently. The candidates and their parents are advised to keep visiting the www.nta.ac.in and www.du.ac.in websites for the latest updates.
- The registration fee for EWS/SC/ST/PwD: Rs. 300/- for each course
- The registration fee for all other Categories (Unreserved, OBC etc.): Rs. 750/- for each course
The candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can fill the DUET application form. The officials specify the eligibility criteria for the candidates appearing for the entrance test.
- For UG courses, candidates must have passed 10+2 with the specified minimum score.
- For PG courses, aspirants need to have a bachelor’s degree in the relevant subjects.
- This portal caters to the registration of all candidates seeking admission to undergraduate programs at the University of Delhi.
- A large number of students will be registering simultaneously. Due to the heavy traffic, you may face delays in submitting your form.
- Kindly do not wait for the last day of registration to pay the fee to complete your online registration form.
- This is an integrated registration form for both merit-based and entrance-test based undergraduate courses.
- A student registering on the admission portal shall be considered for all merit-based courses for all colleges, subject to eligibility. Please read the bulletin of information for details.
How to apply for DUET Registration Process 2020?
Step 1: Go to Official Site
Step 2: In the Official Page, Click Admission 2020
Step 3: It will direct to that page and Pick the UG Admission Portal 2020 or PG Admission Portal 2020 or M.Phil/Ph.D. Admission Portal 2020
Step 4: Now know the notification details of the course you want to apply and apply through online
Step 5: Apply for the admission by submitting required details and apply online link will be enabled up to 04.07.2020
Step 6: Take a hard copy for future reference
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|