EAM S Jaishankar Attends SCO Foreign Minister’s Meet in Moscow. External Affairs Minister of India Dr S Jaishankar, will attend the meeting of Council of Foreign Ministers of Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) in Moscow. This Council of Foreign Ministers meeting in Moscow will review the preparations for the forthcoming SCO Summit and also exchange views on international and regional issues.
The SCO-CFM is the highest forum of SCO after the Council of Heads of State (CHS) and the Council of Heads of Government (CHG). It deliberates on important regional and international issues and considers documents for approval and adoption by the Council of Heads of State.
The SCO currently comprises eight member states – China, India, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Russia, Pakistan, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan. Both India and Pakistan became SCO members in 2017.
- The SCO was founded at a summit in Shanghai in 2001 by the Presidents of Russia, China, Kyrgyz Republic, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan.
- India and Pakistan were admitted as observers of the grouping in 2005. Both the countries were admitted as full members of the bloc in 2017.
1) Which Union Minister attended Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) Health Minister’s meeting? – Union Health Minister of India Dr Harsh Vardhan
2) What is the constituency of Union Minister Harsh Vardhan? – Chandni Chowk, New Delhi
3) What is the constituency of Union Minister S Jaishankar?
4) Which Union Minister attended the Russia-India-China Trilateral Conference – S Jai Shankar
5) Who is the Secretary General of SCO? – Vladimir Norov
6) Headquarters of SCO located at – Beijing, China
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|