East Central Railway Specialist Recruitment 2020 OUT – Download Notification & Application Form Here. The East Central Railway of Indian Railways has published a recruitment notification for Specialists Doctor & GDMO posts of 5 vacancies. The Walk-In-Interview will be held on 07.12.2020 for above said posts. Aspirants can download the application form and the notification in our blog.
East Central Railway Notification 2020 Details
|Name of the Board||East Central Railway|
|Post Name||Specialists Doctor & GDMO|
|Last Date||Notification Released|
Indian Railways Vacancy:
- CMP(Specialist) – 02 nos
- CMP/GDMO – 03 nos
Indian Railway Jobs Age Limit:
- Not exceeding 53 years as on 12.11.2020 for both ie. Specialist & General Duty Doctors.
- Retired IRHS officers: Not exceeding 65 years as on 12.11.2020
- Age relaxation is also available based on the category.
Indian Railway Recruitment 2020 Eligibility:
- Degree/Diploma in corresponding specialty mentioned above in remarks column
- Should be registered with Medical Council of India/Medical Council of State.
- MBBS (Trained in ICU will get preference)
- Registered with Medical Council of India/Medical Council of State
Indian Railways Salary Details:
- 95,000/- for the 1st Year Rs.105,000/ for 2nd Year & onward per month
- 75,000/ per month
East Central Railway Recruitment 2020 Interview Details:
|Place of Walk-in-Interview||Date of Walk-in-Interview||Time|
|Conference Hall 1st flower Central cum Super Specialty Hospital/ECR/Patna/Karbigahiya||07.12.2020||10.30 AM|
How to Apply for East Central Railway Notification 2020:
Candidates should apply on prescribed application format and submit the same up to 10.30 A.M on the date of interview at the venue along with self-attested photocopies of following documents and attend the “Walk-in-Interview” with original certificates mentioned in the notification.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
The Interview will be held on 07.12.2020
There are 05 vacancies are allotted under this recruitment
What is the Upper Age Limit of East Central Railway Recruitment?
Candidates age limit should not exceeding 53 years as on 12.11.2020