ECIL Recruitment 2020 Out. Electronics Corporation of India Limited, a Public Sector Enterprise under Department of Atomic Energy. Now the board has released the notification of the recruitment of personnel for the following positions purely on fixed tenure contract basis, for a period of Two Years (extendable depending on project requirements) to work at Sites/Customer premises for the project requirements of Customer Support Division. Interested candidates can apply for these posts before 02.11.2020. Now, let’s check the eligibility criteria and other details of this post in this page.
ECIL Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Board||Electronics Corporation of India Limited|
· Junior Artisan on Contract
· Scientific Assistant on Contract
· Technical Officer on Contract
ECIL Recruitment 2020 Vaancy Details:
- Junior Artisan on Contract – 28
- Scientific Assistant‐ 13
- Technical Officer on Contract- 24
ECIL Recruitment 2020 Educational Qualification:
Candidates must possess the following educational qualification to apply for these posts.
- Technical Officer on Contract- A first class Engineering Degree (Full time) in Electronics & Communication / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics & Instrumentation with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution
- Scientific Assistant‐A on Contract – A first-class Diploma (Full time) in Electrical / Electronics & Communication / Instrumentation Engineering with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any institution
- Junior Artisan on Contract – Should have passed ITI (2 years) in the trades of Electronics / Electrical / Computers / Instrumentation
ECIL Recruitment 2020 Age Limit:
Candidates who applied for the Technical Officer on Contract must below 30 years of age, Candidates who applied for other posts must below the age of 25 years. Age relaxation of 5years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC & 10 more years relaxation for PwD category. The upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir
ECIL Recruitment 2020 Pay Scale:
Selected candidates may get the benefits of Rs.18, 070/- to 23,000/- as per the notification.
ECIL Recruitment 2020 Experience:
Applicants must have one-year post qualification experience in relevant field as per the post they want to apply.
ECIL Recruitment 2020 Selection Process:
- Candidates who applied for Technical Officer on Contract will be shortlisted on the basis of marks obtained in educational qualification in order of merit in the ratio of 1:5. Shortlisted candidates will be called for virtual interview and selected based on performance & relevant experience.
- Candidates who applied for other two posts will be shortlisted on the basis of marks obtained in educational qualification in order of merit in the ratio of 1:5. The shortlisted candidates will be selected based on relevant experience and successful document verification.
- Date of virtual interview & document verification will be intimated by email in due course of time and candidates are required to attend the same within short notice. The date and time of Virtual Interview & document verification will be hosted on official website: www.ecil.co.in. Stay connected with us for further updates regarding to this.
How to Apply for ECIL Recruitment 2020:
Step 1: Go to official website of ECIL
Step 2: Download and read the notification carefully.
Step 3: If you are eligible then select ‘Careers’ followed by ‘e‐Recruitment’. The on‐line application process will be operational from 19.10.2020
Step 4: Fill your details and click submit
Step 5: Take a print out of your application for future use.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|