ECIL Recruitment 2020 OUT – Apply for Technical Expert. Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL), with headquarters in Hyderabad, is a multi-product, multi-disciplinary organization offering standard and customized solutions to Atomic Energy, Space and Defence Sectors, Electronic Security Applications, Communications & Networks and e-Governance applications. Defence Sector is the primary business segment of ECIL and to support the upcoming opportunities in this area, ECIL is looking for a Technical Expert on tenure based contract, as per the following details in our blog.
ECIL Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Board||Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)|
|Post Name||Technical Expert|
|Last Date to Apply||10.06.2020|
|Advt No||Advt. No.ECIL/CLDC/TE/2020/01|
Required Qualification/ Experience
- The candidate must have Engineering Degree in Electronics and Communication from any recognised Institution/ University and completed a course in EW Planning.
- The candidate should have retired in Defence with Pay band LEVEL 13, IDX 16.
- The candidate should have at least 30 years of experience in defence services and minimum 10 years of experience in the field of Signal Intelligence and Electronic Warfare(EW)Projects. Experience in Installation, Commissioning, Operations and maintenance at various level and units will have added advantage.
- Candidate should have an experience preferably in Budgeting & Financial Planning, DPP & DPM, Defence Contracts & Contract Management, Vendor Management & Coordination and Project Management.
Technical Expert will be engaged depending upon expertise and experience and the following allowances would be paid:
- Consolidated Remuneration – Rs.75,000/- Per Month (All inclusive)
- Telephone & Internet Charges – Rs.1000/ Per Month.
- Conveyance would be provided as per the extant rules.
- TA/DA on official tours would be paid as per extant rules of the company in the equivalent pay grade of the company.
The upper age limit is 65 years. (However, based on the technical expertise and need, candidates beyond 65 years of age may also be considered subject to physical fitness.)
Method of selection
Screening followed by an interview by an expert selection committee.
How to Apply?
Last date of receipt of applications is 10/06/2020. The application has to be sent by email to email@example.com or hard copy by post to SDGM, Corporate Learning and Development Centre, ECIL, ECIL Post, Hyderabad – 500 062.
How to download ECIL Technical Expert Resume Format 2020?
Step 1: Go to Official Site @ http://www.ecil.co.in/
Step 2: In the Official Page, Click Careers and then Job Opportunities under Technical Expert
Step 3: It will direct to that page and Click Advt for Technical Expert
Step 4: Now know the advertisement details and download the resume format
Step 5: Take a hard copy of resume format and apply for the post
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|