ECIL Recruitment 2020 OUT – 70 Technical Officer Vacancies. Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL), a Public Sector Enterprise under Department of Atomic Energy is looking for dynamic and result-oriented personnel for the following positions purely on fixed tenure basis contract for a period of one year (extendable up to one year based on requirements) to work on development of electronic products at ECIL, Hyderabad including project sites/customer premises. Selected candidates will be posted for giving assistance in development, production, and maintenance and field support of electronic equipments. As and when need arises, selected candidate will be deployed to project site. During deployment to the sites, candidates will also be eligible for TA/DA and other benefits in addition to the above consolidated pay as per Company Rules.
The interested and eligible candidates can apply for this Technical Officer post of 70 vacancies. The on-line application process will be operational from 04.06.2020(1400 hrs.) 11.06.2020(1600 hrs.). Some unscrupulous elements may approach you with the assurance of procuring contractual appointment for you in Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) through illegal gratification. You must not fall prey to such assurance or exploitation and must not entertain or encourage such elements in any way; it is emphasized and re-assured that the selection exercise will be done on the basis of merit only and in a transparent manner.
ECIL Recruitment 2020
Name of the Board
|Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)|
|Last date to apply||
ECIL Technical Officer Vacancies 2020:
Technical Officer – 70
ECIL Technical Officer Age Limit 2020:
- Should have born after the date, Month & Year as mentioned below 31.05.1990
- 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC & 10 more year’s relaxation for PWD category. The upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989.
ECIL Technical Officer Education Qualification 2020:
- A First Class Engineering Degree in Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electrical Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Computer Science Engineering/ Information Technology with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution / University.
- Should have minimum one-year experience in Production / Repair/ Maintenance of Electronic equipment in a large and reputed organization. However, preference will be given to those who have relevant experience in Govt./PSU organization.
ECIL Technical Officer Salary 2020:
Consolidated Monthly contract Pay (inclusive all) – Rs. 23, 000/- p.m.
ECIL Technical Officer Selection Process 2020:
The selection will be conducted through a Personal Interview at Hyderabad. In case of large number of applications, the candidates will be shortlisted in the ratio of 1: 3 based on the marks obtained in the qualifying examination as mentioned above i.e., B.E / B.Tech. Date of interview & document verification will be intimated by email in due course of time and candidates are required to attend for interview within short notice.
Important Instruction & General Conditions:
- The selected candidates are required to join within short notice from the date of selection.
- The selected candidates invariably required to obtain Police Verification Certificate (PVC) and submit the same at the time of joining.
- The selected candidates will be deputed to work in any of the sites located across the country based on organizational requirements. They may be rotated from one site to another based on job requirement within short notice. Therefore, only the candidates who are willing to travel within short notice may submit online application for the notified contract posts.
- Before applying, candidate should read the complete advertisement carefully and ensure that he / she has fulfilled eligibility criteria of the post stated in the advertisement in all respects.
- The Degree of Disability for PWD Candidates is 40% & above
- The Management reserves the right to relax/raise the stipulated criteria in case of exceptional candidates and limit the number of candidates to be called to fill the posts.
- All qualifications should be from a recognized Indian University/Institute recognized by AICTE/Appropriate Statutory Authority.
- Only on-line registered vacancy will be accepted.
- The application is liable for rejection at any stage of recruitment process in case of suppression of facts/ furnishing of false information
- For queries, candidates may visit the online link in ECIL website and go through the ‘Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)’ section.
- The candidate has to quote his/her system generated application number allotted for all future correspondence.
- All future correspondence would be through E-mail ID, furnished by the applicant in the on-line vacancy
- ECIL reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge/ modify the recruitment process, if need arises, without assigning any reason
- ECIL reserves the right to increase or decrease the notified vacancies based on need.
- Any Legal proceeding in respect of any matter / claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and / or any application in response thereto can be instituted only limited to Courts at GHMC (Kapra Circle) alone shall have exclusive jurisdiction
- ECIL will not be responsible for Net-work / Internet related difficulties/issues.
- Canvassing in any form will result in immediate rejection of application.
- Only Indian Nationals need to apply.
How to apply for ECIL Recruitment 2020:
- Eligible candidates have to apply ON-LINE by visiting our website: “www.ecil.co.in” by selecting ‘Careers’ followed by ‘e-Recruitment’.
- The on-line application process will be operational from 04.06.2020(1400 hrs.) 11.06.2020(1600 hrs.).
- After applying on-line, the candidate is required to take the print out of registered online vacancy with system generated application serial number.
- Please note down your application serial number, for all future references.
- The candidate can take re-print of his/her registered on-line vacancy before the last date for On-line registration.
- There will be no separate communication to any candidate on their non-selection at any stage.
- The application is liable for rejection at any stage of recruitment process in case it is submitted with incorrect information. Further, if any other shortcoming is noticed (either at the instance of candidate or otherwise) even after contract appointment, his/her services are liable for termination forthwith.
- The candidate has to quote his/her system generated online application number for all future correspondence. Candidates should note that, if at any stage of recruitment process, it is found that the candidate has submitted any false / fabricated information / documents will entail summarily rejection of his/ her candidature.
- The selected candidates’ will have to join within 7 days from the date of receipt of the offer letter. It may please be noted that No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Interview or Document Verification.
- The date, time, mode and venue of Personal Interview & document verification will be hosted on our website: www.ecil.co.in.
The candidates called for document verification shall present the following documents mandatorily at the time of certificates verification. The following documents shall be produced in original with a set of photo copies for verification along with self-attested photo copies.
- On-line registered vacancy duly signed and with recent colour passport size photo affixed.
- All original certificates in support of his / her date of birth, identity (Govt. issued only like Aadhar, Driving License, Passport etc.), qualification, experience if any, latest caste & disability (PWD) certificates (wherever applicable) if any along with a set of photo copies. Relieving letter issued by the employer
- Category Certificate in support of SC/ST/OBC (Non-creamy layer), in the prescribed proforma as per Government guidelines and self-undertaking for OBC (Non-creamy layer) status in the prescribed format, a valid certificate for Persons with Disabilities (PWD); Discharge certificate in case of Ex-servicemen, if applicable
- If claiming age relaxation as candidate from J&K, relevant certificate
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|