ECIL Recruitment 2020 – Technical Officer & Other Post. Electronics Corporation Of India Limited (ECIL ) has released notification for the post of Technical Officer & Scientific Assistant-A. There are 7 vacancies under this recruitment. The Walk-In Interview will be held on 10.07.2020 at ECIL Zonal Office, # 1207, Veer Savarkar Marg, Dadar (Prbhadevi), Mumbai – 400 028. Candidates can get the ECIL Notification from the following link. Follow our website to get daily updates.
ECIL Recruitment Details
Name of the Board
|ECIL Recruitment 2020|
Technical Officer & Other Post
ECIL Recruitment 2020 Vacancy:
- Technical Officer on Contract – 01
- Scientific Assistant-A on Contract – 06
ECIL Recruitment 2020 Age Limit:
- The Upper Age Limit for Technical Officer & Scientific Assistant is 30 years and 25 years respectively.
- For Technical Officer on Contract – Rs 23,000
- For Scientific Assistant-A on Contract – Rs 19058
ECIL Recruitment 2020 Qualification:
Technical Officer on Contract:
- A first class Engineering Degree (Full time) in Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Instrumentation / Information Technology with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution / University with One-year post qualification experience in the field of Computer Hardware, Linux, Windows OS and Networking.
Scientific Assistant-A on Contract:
- A first class Diploma (Full time) in Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Instrumentation / Information Technology with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any institution recognized by the State Board of Technical Education with One-year post qualification experience the field of Computer Hardware, Linux, Windows OS and Networking.
How to Attend ECIL Recruitment:
Step 1: Eligible candidates may download the application format from official website www.ecil.co.in
Step 2: Attend the selection process between 09:30a.m. to 12:00p.m. at the venue on 10/07/2020 with duly filled in application along with all original certificates in support of date of birth, qualification, experience and caste etc.
Step 3: Attend the Interview at below mentioned venue
ECIL Zonal Office,
Veer Savarkar Marg,
Mumbai – 400 028
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|