ECIL Recruitment 2020– 285 Vacancies. The Electronics Corporation of India Limited has invites the application from the engagement of ITI Trade apprenticeship from the eligible candidates. The Online application last dates is 19.09.2020. Interested candidates may apply before the last date. Candidates may check the qualification details from our website.
|Board Name||Electronics Corporation of India Limited|
|Post Name||ITI Trade apprenticeship|
Candidate should not be less than 18 Years of age as on 11.10.2020.
Candidates should have ITI Pass Certificate i.e NCVT certificate in the respective Trade.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of marks secured in the ITI in the order of merit subject to satisfactory verification of the documents. Documents verification will be from 24.09.2020 to 30.09.2020 and exact date will be intimated by email to short listed candidates in due course of time and candidates are required to attend for documents verification within short notice.
Venue of Document Verification:
ELECTRONICS CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED,
Corporate Learning & Development Centre (CLDC),
Nalanda Complex, TIFR Road,
ECIL Hyderabad – 500 062.
- Before applying, candidate should read the complete advertisement carefully and ensure that he / she has fulfilled eligibility criteria of the post / Apprenticeship stated in the advertisement in all respects.
- The Degree of Disability for PWD Candidates is 40% & above.
- All qualifications should be from Indian Institutes recognized by Appropriate Statutory Authority.
- Only on-line registered application form will be accepted.
- The application is liable for rejection at any stage of recruitment process in case of suppression of facts/ furnishing of false information.
- For queries, candidates may visit the online link in ECIL website and go through the ‘Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)’ section.
- The candidate has to quote his/her system generated application number allotted for all future correspondence.
- All future correspondence would be through E-mail ID, furnished by the applicant in the on-line application form.
- ECIL reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge/ modify the selection process, if need arises, without assigning any reason.
- ECIL reserves the right to increase or decrease the notified vacancies /seats based on need.
- Any Legal proceeding in respect of any matter / claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and / or any application in response thereto can be instituted only in the jurisdiction limited to Courts at Medchal District, Telangana State.
- ECIL will not be responsible for Net-work / Internet related difficulties/issues.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|