EDCIL Recruitment 2020 notification has released on the official website. EdCIL India Limited has released the official notification for filling the vacancy of Senior Consultant. Online applications are invited from Competent Professionals for working on contractual positions in the PMU of MHRD, initially for a period of three years, extendable after review, for another 02 years. The details are as under. We provide the direct link to apply online. Interested candidates can apply through our website on or before 22-06-2020.
EDCIL Recruitment 2020 Details
Name of the Organization
|EdCIL India Limited|
|Name of the Post||
Application Available Date
|Last Date to Apply||
Age Limit for Senior Consultant:
Applicable candidates should have below 55 years of age. Should not exceed 55 years of age as on last date of the advertisement (receipt of application)/ Should not exceed 35 years of age as on last date of the advertisement (receipt of application) for secretarial staff.
Educational Qualification for Senior Consultant:
- Applicable candidates must have to complete Master Degree in Civil Engineering or related discipline/ Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Application (BCA).
- Minimum 20 years post qualification experience in planning and implementing infrastructure projects in Central Government/State Government, Autonomous Bodies &Public Sector Undertaking; in prominent private sector companies involved in construction or infrastructure development To have served in positions equivalent to the rank of Superintending Engineer and above.
- A minimum of 10 years experience in heading team for project execution or monitoring projects at national/state level preferably in the education sector as a technical expert.
- Minimum 15 years post qualification experience in planning and implementing infrastructure projects in Central Government/State Government, Autonomous Bodies &Public Sector Undertaking; in prominent private sector companies involved in construction or infrastructure development To have served in positions equivalent to the rank of Executive Engineer and above
- A minimum of 5 years experience in heading team for project execution or monitoring projects at national/state level preferably in the education sector as a technical expert.
- Interested candidates can download the official notification for further details.
General Information for Senior Consultant:
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply for the above positions.
- Candidates working in Government Organization / PSU must route their application through proper channel, if their department rules require so.
- Engagement of Senior Consultant, Consultant and Staff will be on full working day basis and their place of work will be New Delhi
- The prescribed qualification and experience should have been acquired on or before 1st June, 2020. Qualifications should be from approved recognized institutions.
- The selection process will be based on academic qualifications and experience and will also include written test And / Or group discussion and/ Or interview as may be decided depending on the total number of eligible applicants.
- The experience and age will be counted as on 06.2020 OR date of advertisement, whichever is earlier.
- In case of false or insufficient information/lack of proof to ascertain the eligibility of the applicant, their candidature will be summarily rejected at any stage of the selection process and action may be taken anytime as deemed fit.
- Candidates are informed that mere submission of applications OR fulfilling of the eligibility criteria does not entitle them to be called for written test / interview / selection. Call letters and other information pertaining to this recruitment will be sent to shortlisted candidates by email Applicants should ensure that the “e-mail id” given in the online application is maintained active.
- The Advertisement Number and Online Application Number may be noted for future reference.
- The Employer reserves the right to upgrade the eligibility criteria, in case a large number of applications are received and also increase or decrease the number of posts, as per its discretion without assigning any reason thereof.
How to Apply for EdCIL Recruitment 2020:
Only On-line applications will be accepted. For online application, please log on to www.edcilindia.co.in. The last date of receipt of application is 22.06.2020 (5.30 PM).
Apply Online (Available on 10-06-2020)
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|