EESL Recruitment 2020 OUT – Apply for Managing Director Vacancy. Applications are invited from eligible executives for appointment to the post of Managing Director for Energy Efficiency Services Limited to be posted at the Corporate Office of EESL presently in New Delhi. Candidates can know the notification details and apply for the post with the help of application form. The Last Date for submission of application form is 12.06.2020. Stay Active with us for further updates!!
EESL Recruitment 2020
Name of the Board
|Energy Efficiency Services Limited|
|Start Date to Apply||
Last Date to Apply
1- The MD will be the functional and administrative head of EESL and will be fulltime Director and member of the Board of Directors of EESL. The MD, EESL will function under the direct control and supervision of Board.
2- The MD will be responsible for overall business development of EESL and will have the responsibility of supervision of the functioning of the all department of EESL. This will also include EESL operations outside India in UK, Saudi Arabia, Thailand, etc
3- MD will be responsible for all the activities of the organization including personnel, financial and commercial management, corporate planning and project implementation etc. He is responsible for the effectiveness of the organization in the pursuit of the company’s current objectives, including the recovery of the outstanding dues from various Govt/Private Customers.
4- The job involves liaison with the Central/State Government authorities, Bilateral and Multilateral bodies like World Bank, ADB, KFW, AFD, etc, and other agencies including implementation partners.
The applicant should be a graduate with good academic record from a recognized University/Institution Applicants with Technical/MBA qualification and those with qualification matching the responsibilities above, in particular international business and relations will have added advantage. Persons having experience in Energy Efficiency/ Energy Audit will be preferred.
Pay and Allowance:
Rs. 180000-340000 (IDA Scale) DA, HRA/Lease, Perks @35% of Basic Pay, Medical, EPF, Superannuation Fund contribution @ 9% of Basic plus DA, etc. applicable
Experience and eligibility:
(A) Applicants should possess adequate experience at a senior level of management in a large organization of repute in the Energy Sector.
- The applicants must have an experience of at least 3 years in the Energy Sector of the last 10 years. II- Exposure in the fields of Energy Efficiency/ Clean Energy /Energy Management/Energy Audit or Clean Development Mechanisms/ International operations will be an added advantage
The applicant must, on the date of application, as well as on the date of interview, be employed in a regular capacity – and not in a contractual/ad-hoc capacity – in one of the followings: –
- Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE) including Subsidiaries / JV of CPSE
- Central Government including the Armed Forces of the Union and All India Services;
- State Public Sector Enterprise
- Private Sector
- (B) Applicants from CPSEs should be in the following or a higher pay scale at minimum rank/level of GM (E8) or above for two years: (i) Rs. 7250-8250 (IDA) Pre 01/01/1992 (ii) Rs. 9500-11500 (IDA) Post 01/01/1992 (iii) Rs. 20500-26500 (IDA) Post 01/01/1997 (iv) Rs. 51300-73000 (IDA) Post 01/01/2007 (v) Rs. 120000-280000 (IDA) Post 01.01.2017 (vi) Rs. 18400-22400 (CDA) Pre-revised post 01.01.1996 (vii) Rs. 37400-67000 + GP 10000 (CDA) post 01.01.2006 (viii) Rs. 144200-218200 (Level 14) CDA post 01.01.2016
- Applicants from Central Govt. / All India Services holding a post of the level of Joint Secretary in Govt. of India or carrying equivalent scale of pay.
- Applicants from the Armed forces of the Union holding a post of the level of Major General in the Army or equivalent rank in Navy/Air Force
- Applicants from State Public Sector Enterprise (SPSE) should be at Board level position.
- Applicants from Private Sector should be at senior management or Board level position
Minimum and Maximum Age Limit:
The age limit for applicants is a minimum of 45 years and maximum of 55 years as on 1st May, 2020
Through interview, to be conducted by a Selection Committee
Procedure for Applying:
- All Applications to made online through the link provided in the ‘careers’ page of the EESL website under HR section i.e. http://www.eeslindia.org/
- Candidates are required to upload recent passport sized photograph (not more than 3 months old), scanned signature and resume.
- No hard copies are required to be sent to EESL prior to Interview except in case of applications on deputation. Shortlisted candidates shall be asked to submit required documents before Interview
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|