EMRS Recruitment 2023 Apply Online: National Education Society for Tribal Students (NESTS) is inviting online applications for the recruitment of the teaching and non-teaching staff for Eklavya Model Residential Schools (EMRSs) across the country. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online till 13.10.2023 to 19.10.2023 (up to 23:50 Hrs. by submitting application form prescribed thereon). Details of vacancies are available in the Information Bulletin.
EMRS Recruitment 2023 Notification
|Name of the Board||Eklavya Model Residential Schools (EMRSs)|
|Post Name||TGT, PGT, Hostel Warden, Principal, Jr. Secretariat Assistant (JSA)/ Clerk, Lab Attendant, and Accountant|
|No of Vacancy||10391|
|Apply Online Re Opened from||13.10.2023|
|Last Date to Apply||19.10.2023|
|Status||Apply Online Re Opened|
EMRS Recruitment 2023 Age Limit:
- Applicants do not exceed the Maximum Age Limit of 50 Years. Age Relaxation is permissible to various applicants as mentioned in the Notification.
- The age of the candidate should not exceed more than 55 Years as on 31st July 2023 after considering all the relaxation/concession in any given case.
EMRS Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must have completed M.Sc. (Computer Science/IT) MCA from recognized University/Institute and Post Graduate degree from any recognized University/Institute deemed as University.
- Applicants shall have Degree of Commerce from a recognize University/Institute and Senior Secondary (Class XII) certificate from a recognized Board and possessing minimum speed of 35 words per minutes in English typing or 30 words per minute in Hindi typing.
EMRS Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:
- The written (OMR Based) test will be followed by an interview for the post of Principal only. Based on the performance in written (OMR Based) test and also keeping in view the number of vacancies, the candidate will be called for interview/ Personal Interaction in the ratio of 1:3. Intimation to this effect will be uploaded on the website “emrs.tribal.gov.in” in due course.
- Weightage of written test (OMR Based examination) and Interview will be in ratio 80% and 20% while determining the merit list for the post of Principal. In case of teaching staff (PGTs) the final selection will be based on marks obtained in written (OMR Based) test only.
EMRS Recruitment 2023 Salary:
|Post Details||Pay Matrix|
|Principal||Level 12 (Rs. 78800-209200/-)|
|Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs)||Level 8 (Rs. 47600-151100/-)|
|Accountant||Level 6 (Rs. 35400-112400)|
|JSA||Level 2 (Rs. 19900-63200)|
|Lab Attendant||Level 1 (Rs. 18000-56900)|
EMRS Recruitment Fees 2023:
|Post Name||Application Fee|
|Non-teaching Staff||Rs. 1000/-|
How to Apply for EMRS Recruitment 2023:
- Candidates are required to apply through “Online” mode only for the post(s) as per the advertisement/vacancy circular. The Application Form in any other mode will not be accepted.
- A candidate may apply for more than one post if he/she is eligible. In such cases, the candidate will have to pay the requisite fee separately for each post as applicable. However, for PGT post, eligible candidates can apply for one/single subject only.
- Candidates have to pay fees separately if he/she is applying for more than one post. Candidates must read carefully the instructions contained in the online application format/vacancy circular/information bulletin on the website for filling up the Application Form. Candidates not complying with the instructions will liable to be summarily disqualified.
Applicants do not exceed the Maximum Age Limit of 50 Years.
Candidates must have completed M.Sc. (Computer Science/IT) MCA from recognized University/Institute.
The written (OMR-based) test will be followed by an interview for the post of Principal only.