Ericsson ICT Architect Notification 2020 OUT – Check Selection Process & Apply Online Here. Ericsson has released recruitment notification for the post of ICT Architect. If you are looking for multinational company, then do not leave this big opportunity. Candidates who are all want to apply for this post check the complete details about this notification in our blog and also we provide the direct link to apply online in the following link. Stay connected with us to get further more updates.
Ericsson Notification Details
|Name of the Board||Ericsson|
|Post Name||ICT Architect|
|Job Location||Kolkata, West Bengal|
|Notification Date||27 October 2020|
Ericsson Recruitment Educational Qualification:
Candidates must have complete MCA/Engineering in the field of Computer Science to apply for this recruitment.
Ericsson Recruitment Experience:
Candidates who are all have 7 to 15 years of experience can apply for this job
Ericsson Recruitment Job Role:
- Analyse and break down strategies into architectural capabilities.
- Translate requirements to a cost efficient solution architecture.
- Handle architecture compliance throughout the complete solution lifecycle.
- Communicate and co-operate tailored to each business unit groups
Ericsson Recruitment Selection Process:
Candidates may be shortlisted by performance of the applicants in the interview process
How to Apply for Ericsson Recruitment:
- Candidates can apply for this recruitment only through online mode.
- Firstly, If you are eligible for the post then, visit the official site of Ericsson. The Link for the site is provided below.
- On the Application Form, Fill Your Details Correctly, Upload your resume
- After enter your all details, Click Submit Button
- Take a Print Out Of your application for future use
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
Any Graduates/ Post Graduates, BE, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, ME, M.Tech of M.Tech of 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018 Pass outs can apply for the Ericsson Off Campus 2020 Drive.