Ericsson Recruitment 2020. Ericsson has released the Recruitment Notification for the post of L3 and Emergency Support from the Official Site. If you are someone who has passion towards technology and innovation, here is an opportunity to work with us. Candidates who are looking for Ericsson Jobs is at the right place. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Ericsson Career to get their dream job at Ericsson through the links given at the end of post.
Ericsson Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Board||Ericsson|
|Post Name||L3 and Emergency Support|
|Job Type||Private Job|
|Job Posted on||23.09.2020|
Responsibilities for Ericsson Recruitment 2020:
- The position includes investigation of complex technical problems (CSRs) and provides remedy or solutions as per committed service level and lead time.
- The candidate will be responsible for competence development of resources to handle global trouble tickets of different priorities and categories in the respective domain through mentoring, coaching, knowledge sessions or any other possible mechanism.
Job Description for Ericsson Recruitment 2020:
- Working with assigned tickets and/ helping team member(s) in handling and troubleshooting the tickets, using support tools adhering to defined support processes and procedures.
- Analyze problems and identify suitable solutions to these problems.
- Through contact with external customers and internal support functions gather data and information about any specific problem that has been reported to Ericsson.
- Actively engage in communication with other engineers for the purpose of knowledge sharing etc
- Interaction with Design maintenance/ 3PP as required with respect to TT/TR
- Evaluation of answers and solutions received from other competence units such as design maintenance of self and partner units to verify that the answer/ solution will clear the problem reported by the customer.
- In the line of supporting our products, identify possible improvements to the products that will make them more maintainable and user friendly. Document these possible improvements in Requirement.
- Specifications as input to the design of new generations of the products.
- Notification of process problems and irregularities to the responsible management. These problems/irregularities may be within the own organization or within any of the organizations within Ericsson handling customer support requests.
- Registration of new known solutions and updating of existing known solutions based on the answers / solutions developed within own Line-organization or received from elsewhere.
- Provide emergency support
- Produce technical aids, guides as service documentation. Generate maintenance bulletins and hazard warnings.
- Ensure the quality answer is provided to each problem handled.
- Maintain system configuration records for SW, Market Features and Network Configurations for assigned customer.
- Giving guidance in developing Operation & Maintenance instructions
- Implementation of proactive maintenance procedures
- Work with Configuration Management to access needed information for standard and customized solutions.
- Understand and work with Solution Management processes
- Isolate the product faults and raise the TR. Evaluate the answer provided to TR
- Support design maintenance team to reproduce the fault
- Ensure the quality of Emergency corrections and Intermediate correction Packages delivered to customer.
- Support FFI, FNI, FOA, DVA
- Experience in design and maintenance is added advantage
- Knowledge of atleast one scripting language is must
- Familiar with Agile ways of working.
- Should be open to work in Emergency ROTA.
Eligibility for Ericsson Recruitment 2020:
- 6+ years of work experience in troubleshooting and resolving issues at the capacity of SLS/PLM/DU level or at the capacity of Solution Architect.
- Should have good knowledge on Operating System (Linux)
- Should have Good knowledge in Java, Spring,Angular JS, Junit, Robo framework, Python/Ruby.
- Should have good knowledge in Docker/Kubernetes/ Redhat open stack
- Should have good knowledge and troubleshooting skills in Microsoft AZURE, VMware.
- Should have good knowledge in Enterprise Postgre DB/Cassandra/Redis DB.
- Knowledge in Ericsson IOTA DM is added advantage.
- Good knowledge in MQTT, COAP,LwM2M and REST protocols.
- Should be aware of Processes and all tools used for support.
- Ability to work effectively in cross functional teams.
- Technical degree in Telecommunication/ related area.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|