ErNET India Recruitment 2020 notification has released on the official website. ErNET India has released the official notification for filling the Senior Project Engineer that is Programmer & Developer posts. They will conduct the interview for filling this vacancy on 10-06-2020 & 11-06-2020. Interested and eligible candidates can directly come to the given address for interview. We provide the direct link to download the official notification for the candidates. So candidates can download the official notification from our website.
ErNET India Recruitment 2020 Details
Name of the Organization
|Name of the Post||
Senior Project Engineer
|Programming & Developing|
As Per Norms
10-06-2020 & 11-06-2020
Eligibility Details for Candidates:
- Applicable candidates should have the age limit as per norms of the organization. So the candidates should have below 40 years of age. Candidates can check the eligibility details from the official notification. We provide the direct link to download the official notification.
- Applicable candidates must have to complete the Full time B.Tech/ B.E (IT, CSE, ECE)/ MCA with 08 years’ post qualification experience in Project Management, configuration of website/servers. Experience in writing reports/ white paper, Analysis is desirable.
Salary Details for Senior Project Engineer:
ErNET India will give the salary package of Rs.42,000/- for the selected candidates of Senior Project manager and the salary package of Rs.55,000/- for the selected candidates of Project Manager. We provide the direct link to download the official notification.
Important Instructions for Candidates:
- The appointment against the above mentioned positions shall be purely on contract basis on consolidated pay for a fixed duration and against specific approved projects.
- Upon Selection of candidate, the candidates would be appointed initially for a period of one year, which may be extended up-to a maximum of project duration (Not exceeding three years) and or curtailed based on the performance and requirement of the project.
- Further, incumbents so engaged under a particular project can be transferred to another project during or on completion of the project in which he/she originally deployed, in the organizational interest.
- Candidates presently working in a Government I Semi-Government I Public Sector Undertaking I Autonomous Body are required to bring a “No Objection Certificate” from their present employer at the time of interview/test etc., if called for, failing which they will not be permitted to attend the interview.
- The date for determining the upper age limit, qualifications and /or experience shall be date of walk in interview.
- Person below the age of 18 years are not eligible for consideration of selection.
- Experience means post qualification experience and it will be counted after attaining minimum qualification as prescribed above.
- Essential qualifications as prescribed above should be a full time regular course(s) from AICTE/UGC approved/recognized University/Deemed University/Institutes.
- Monthly remuneration will be subdivided I bifurcated as per applicable finance norms of ERNET India.
- Reservation and relaxation as admissible for SC/ST/OBC/EWS will be applicable as per the Govt. of India norms, as applicable to ERNET India.
- Candidate belonging to reserved categories should produce the certificates at the time of written test I skill test I interview etc., if called for, issued by competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India, failing which such candidates will not be allowed to attend the interview I selection test against reserved posts and will not be allowed to claim the relaxations applicable in case of reserved categories.
- In case of candidates belonging to OBC category, certificate should specifically contain the clause that the candidate does not belong to creamy layer section.
- ERNET India reserves the right to relax/modify/ any criteria of eligibility regarding age/qualification/Experience or any other relevant paran1eters if candidate is found otherwise suitable.
- Canvassing in any manner and bringing outside influence shall make the candidature liable for rejection.
- NO TA/DA shall be payable for attending the “Walk-In-Interview”.
How to Apply for ErNET Recruitment 2020:
Eligible candidates may appear for interview along with duly filled application form in the prescribed format (attached below) and self-attested copies and original documents for verification. The interview dates are 10-06-2020 & 11-06-2020.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|