ESIC Recruitment 2023 Notification Released: Employees’ State Insurance Corporation requires Medical Officer Group A on a contract basis under Maharashtra state Insurance Society for Administrative medical Officer. The applications are invited from the eligible candidates and the candidates are advised to go through the official notification before sending the application form.
ESIC Recruitment 2023
|Name of the Board||Employees’ State Insurance Corporation|
|Post Name||Medical Officer Group A, Administrative medical officer, Service Dispensary|
|No of Vacancy||06 Vacancies, Administrative medical officer – 01 Service Dispensary – 05|
|Last Date to apply||09.11.2023|
ESIC Recruitment 2023 Age Limit:
- The age of the medical candidates should be below 57 years of age
ESIC Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidate should posses MBBS degree from any recognized university or institute
- Knowledge of Marathi language and computer knowledge is essential for the candidates
ESIC Recruitment 2023 Salary:
- The salary for all the posts will be a consolidated pay and it will be decided as per the public health department of Maharashtra government.
ESIC Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:
- The selection process for the above said posts will be based on the interview which will be conducted by the duly constituted selection committee.
ESIC Recruitment Fee Details 2023:
- No application fees have been mentioned for all the mentioned posts.
How to Apply for ESIC Recruitment 2023:
- The application form is available in the official website of ESIC or it can be downloaded from the Maharashtra government website and should be filled by the candidates correctly.
- The application form should be filled with all personal, education details and has to reach the concerned authority along with the required documents.
- The required documents are valid MCI registration certificate, SSLC certificate/age proof, educational qualification certificate, caste certificate, experience certificate, PAN card, Aadhar Card and photographs.
- The last date to send the application is 09 November 2023.
The candidates should be within 57 years for the post.
The last date to apply for ESIC Recruitment is 09.11.2023
The total vacancies for the ESIC recruitment 2023 as per this notification are 06.