ESIC Paramedical Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF: Recruitment Notification released for Paramedical Posts at Employees’ State Insurance Corporation Jammu & Kashmir. As per the Notification; ECG Technician, Junior Radiographer, OT Assistant, Pharmacist and Radiographer Vacancies are to be filled till 30.10.2023.
ESIC Paramedical Job Card
|Name of the Board||Employees’ State Insurance Corporation Jammu & Kashmir|
|Vacancy Name||ECG Technician, Junior Radiographer, OT Assistant, Pharmacist and Radiographer|
|No of Vacant||09|
|Last Date to Apply||30.10.2023|
ESIC Paramedical Vacancy 2023:
|Post Name||No of Vacancy|
ESIC Paramedical Age Limit 2023:
Applicants Age Limit is Between 18 and 32 years. (Relaxable for employees of Employees’ State Insurance Corporation up to forty years for appointment by direct recruitment to Group ‘C’ posts in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government from time to time).
Note: Closing date of Online Application i.e. 30.10.2023 will be the CRUCIAL DATE for determining eligibility with regard to age, essential qualification etc.
ESIC Education Qualification 2023:
Candidates must have completed 12th class passed with Science stream (Physics or Chemistry or Biology) from a recognized board and; Bachelor of Pharmacy in Ayurveda from a Central Government or State Government recognized institute with one-year experience as Pharmacist (Ayurveda) from any Central Government or State Government recognized Ayurvedic Dispensary or Hospital.
ESIC Paramedical Salary 2023:
|Post Name||Pay Level|
|ECG Technician||Level-4 (25500- 81100) in a pay matrix|
|Junior Radiographer||Level-3 in the pay matrix (21,700- 69,100).|
|OT Assistant||Level-3 in the pay matrix (21,700- 69,100).|
|Pharmacist (Allopathic)||Level-5 (29200- 92300) in a pay matrix.|
|Pharmacist (Ayurveda)||Level-5 (29200- 92300) in a pay matrix.|
|Radiographer||Level-5 (29200- 92300) in a pay matrix.|
ESIC Selection Process 2023:
- The candidates qualifying in Phase – I Written Examination shall be considered for final selection on the basis of their performance in Phase – I Written Examination.
- For the post of Medical Record Assistant, the final selection will be made on the basis of performance of candidates in Phase – I Written Examination and Typing/Data Entry Test (Qualifying in nature).
ESIC Paramedical Exam Date 2023:
Candidates will have to visit the ESIC website for downloading call letters and Exam for online test. Intimation for downloading call letter will also be sent through email/SMS.
ESIC Recruitment 2023 Application Fees:
Candidate CategoryFee AmountSC/ST/ PwBDs/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex Servicemen * This fee of Rs. 250/- shall be refunded duly deducting Bank Charges as applicable, on appearing of the candidate in the Part-I Written Examination.Rs. 250/-*All other categoriesRs. 500/-
How to Apply for ESIC Paramedical Recruitment 2023:
- Candidates to go to the ESIC website www.esic.gov.in and click on the option “APPLY ONLINE FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE POST FOR PARAMEDICAL POSTS IN ESIC” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the COMPLETE REGISTRATION BUTTON.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button. Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Uploading of Photograph and Signature.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form. Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before COMPLETE REGISTRATION.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘COMPLETE REGISTRATION’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct. Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
Applicants Age Limit is Between 18 and 32 years.
Candidates must have completed 12th class passed with Science stream (Physics or Chemistry or Biology) from a recognized board.
The candidates qualifying in Phase – I Written Examination shall be considered for final selection on the basis of their performance in Phase – I Written Examination.