ESIC Super Specialist Recruitment 2020 Notification Released. Employees State Insurance Corporation has released the recruitment for the post of super specialist (part time) for one year on contract basis. So, candidates can attend the interview on 17/06/2020. ESIC Super Specialist Recruitment 2020 details are given below in our blog.
ESIC Recruitment 2020
Name of the Board
|Employees State Insurance Corporation|
- Nephrology -01
- Medical Oncology – 01
- MBBS, A recognized qualification included in the 1“or 2’d schedule or part-II or the 3ʳd Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) in the Indian Medical Council Act, 1965. Holder of the educational qualification in Part-II of the 3’d schedule should also fulfill the conditions stipulated in sub section (3) of the section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act’ 1956.
- Post Graduate qualification in the concerned specialty.
- 5 years experience in the concerned super specialty after obtaining first post graduate degree.
- * In case of DM/MCH holder’s qualification of 5 years duration, the period of senior post graduate residency rendered in the last part of the said Doctorate of Medicine (D.M) or Master of Chirurgical (M.Ch) shall be counted towards requirement of experience.
- Supporting documents of eligibility and demand draft to enable prior scrutiny
Not exceeding 64 years as on 31.05.2020
- Unreserved OBC – Rs. 500/-
- SC & ST /PWD & Women Candidates – NIL
- a) 82,000/- per month for four hours session per day for 4 days in a week +
- b) 20,000/- for visiting charge in case of emergency call.
How to Apply?
All eligible and interested candidates may appear for walk-in interview along with the testimonials in original along with one self attested copy of as per schedule of “walk-in-interview” on the date time mentioned against their respective specialty.
- Age proof
- MBBS Certificates.
- PG Degree/ Diploma certificate.
- DM/MCH Certificate equivalent qualification
- DMC Registration
- Experience Certificates.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing for the interview.
- Two Photographs (PP size).
- Venue of Interview: Dean Office, ESI-PGIMSR, Basaidarapur, DeIhi-15.
- Date of walk -in-interview: 17/06/2020
- Reporting Time: 9:00am to 11.00am