ESIC Recruitment 2020 Notification Released. Employees’ State Insurance Corporation invites application to fill up the Teaching Faculty positions in the post of Associate Professor & Assistant Professor in ESI PGIMSR, ESIC Medical College & ESIC Hospital& ODC (EZ), JOKA for appointment on contract basis for one year. The Walk in interviews on 15.07.2020, 16.07.2020 & 17.07.2020. ESIC Recruitment 2020 details are given below.
The candidates have to attach the self-attested copies of all the relevant certificates/ testimonials on support of date of birth (Secondary exam certificate/Admit Card), category, sub-category i.e. educational qualification, teaching experience, Pension Payment Order (PPO), etc. with the application form and have to produce originals thereof at the time of Walk in Interview.
ESIC Recruitment 2020
Name of the Board
|Employees’ State Insurance Corporation|
Associate Professor & Assistant Professor
15.07.2020, 16.07.2020 & 17.07.2020
A post graduate qualification e.g MD (Doctor of Medicine)/ MS (Master of Surgery) or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto in the respective subject or allied discipline
Not exceeding 69 years as on 15.07.2020 for all posts
- The consolidated remuneration will be paid as under: –
- Associate Professor – Rs. 116000/-
- Assistant Professor – Rs. 101000/-
- The selection will be made on the basis of performance of the candidate in the Walk in Interview before the Selection Board.
- Result will be displayed on web-site: www.esic.nic.in under Recruitment Tab.
Amount of Application Fee:
- SC/ST/Regular ESIC Candidates/ Female Candidates & Ex Servicemen/PWD – NIL
- All other categories – 225/-
Mode of payment:
A Demand Draft of Rs. 225/- in favour of ‘ESI Fund Account No. I’, drawn after 24.06.2020 on any scheduled bank payable at ‘Kolkata’ has to be submitted along with the Application Form at the time of walk in Interview.
How to Apply:
The candidate should check his/her eligibility against the advertised criteria for each post before applying. Only eligible candidate should appear for the walk in interview with the following documents in original along with two sets of self attested copied on the stipulated dated, time at venue mentioned.
- a) Two sets of the prescribed application form enclosed with this notification must be printed on A4 size paper and properly filled up and submitted at the time of verification on the day of walk in interview.
- b) Two recent self-attested colour passport size photographs.
- c) Two sets of self-attested copies of certificates and testimonials given in the official notification
Date of Walk in Interview
|Department & Time||Time for reporting for walk in Interview|
|15.07.2020 (Wednesday)||General Surgery: 10:00 AM, Pathology & Blood Bank: 1:00 PM||
Appear for document verification One hour before the interview
General Medicine: 10.00 AM & ENT: 1.00 PM
Orthopedics: 10.00 AM, Pediatrics: 12:00 PM & Anesthesia: 1:30 PM
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|