ESIC Recruitment 2020 OUT. A Document Verification will be held at the Administrative Block 1s’ Floor of ESIC MEDICAL COLLEGE AND HOSPITAL & ODC (EZ), JOKA for immediate engagement of Junior Resident for a period of one year in ESI-PGIMSR, ESIC Medical College and ESIC Hospital & ODC (EZ), Joka in under mentioned department. Candidates who have completed 3 years tenure as Junior Resident in Govt. Institution need not to appear. Junior Residents who are already working in any Govt. Institution shall appear through proper channel. The total period, however, should not exceed the maximum period of three years.
ESIC Recruitment 2020
Name of the Board
|Employee State Insurance Corporation|
Last Date to Apply
Essential Educational qualification (as on 05.06.2020):
- MBBS from MCI recognized Medical College/Autonomous Institutions with completion of one year rotatory internship as per MCI norms.
- Candidates with PG qualification from recognized Medical College or Institutions will be preferred in selection
- MCI/State MC Registration for MBBS
- Candidates on bond are not
- Candidates need to provide Bond clearance certificate from Appointing Authority which have completed compulsory post PG or UG Bond
Not exceeding 30 years as on 05.06.2020. (Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD as per rules)
As per 7th CPC LEVEL- 10 in the PAY MATRIX pay of Rs. 56,100/- + other allowances (as admissible as per Hrs. Instruction).
- The selection will be made on the basis of performance of the candidate in interview before the Selection Board at Academic Block, Dean Office, ESIC MEDICAL COLLEGE, Joka, Diamond Harbour Road, Kolkata
- Result will be displayed on web-site: esic.nic.in.
How to Apply?
Eligible candidates are requested to appear physically with all documents on 05.06.2020 by 10 P.M. or requested to send a copy of all the documents i.e. Attested copies of MCI/State MC Registration, Educational qualifications certificates/mark sheets from Matriculation or equivalent onwards, Experience certificate [if any], Proof of Age [Matriculation certificate/Admit Card], Caste certificate, Disability Certificate from Competent Authority through e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 05.06.2020, 4 P.M.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|