ESIC Recruitment 2020 out – Senior Resident & Radiologist Vacancy. ESIC has released notification for the post of Senior Resident & Radiologist. The Interview for Radiologist is 26.06.2020. The Interview for Senior Resident is 29.06.2020. There are 67 post for Senior Resident and 01 post for Radiologist.
ESIC Recruitment 2020 Details
Name of the Board
Senior Resident & Radiologist
26.06.2020 & 29.06.2020
ESIC Recruitment 2020 Vacancy:
- Radiologist – 01
- Senior Resident under residency scheme – 60
- Specialists & Super Specialists – 07
ESIC Recruitment 2020 Age Limit:
Age not exceeding 45 year for Full Time Specialist and not exceeding 64 years for Part Time.
For Senior Resident under residency scheme:
Not exceeding 37 years as on date of Interview.
For Super Specialists:
Not Exceeding 67 years as on date of Interview.
ESIC Recruitment 2020 Qualification:
PG Degree/DNB or Diploma in concerned specialty from recognized University with three (03) years experience with Post Graduate Degree/DNB and five (05) years experience after Diploma. Candidate must be registered from Medical Council of India or State.
For Senior Resident:
PG Degree/Diploma/DNB in concerned specialty from recognized University.
For Super Specialist:
DM/DNB in concerned specialty from recognized university with 03 years/05 years experience respectively.
Fee Payable for Walk-In Interview:
Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two hundred & Fifty only)
How to Attend Interview for ESIC Recruitment 2020:
- Candidates fulfilling the educational qualification & other eligibility conditions should submit their application with one set of self attested copies of the relevant documents.
- Candidates should report in the office of Medical Superintendent, ESIC Model Hospital, Industrial Area Phase-II, Chandigarh at 9.00 A.M. on the stipulated date.
- Documents will be accepted for scrutiny strictly till 11.00 A.M. Candidates found eligible will be called for interview. Candidates reporting after 11.00 A.M. will not be entertained for walk-in-interview.
For Senior Resident:
- The candidates should report in the office of Director( Medical) Noida, ESIC Model Hospital, Sec-24, Noida between 9.30 A.M to 11.30 A.M on the 29.06.2020 with application form along with a set of documents as mentioned. Candidates reporting after 11.30 A.M will not be considered for walk-in-interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid o the candidates for appearing in the interview.
- Reservation Rules will be applicable as per Rules.
- All posts are for tenure (as mentioned) on contract basis or till regular Medical Officer Join.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|