ESIC Recruitment 2020 has released on the official site. Employees State Insurance Corporation has released the notification for filling the 30 posts of Senior Residents under the category of Medicine, Surgery & Others. Interested candidates meeting the above requirement may appear for the Walk-in-Interview for selection to the given address. Candidates can check more details from our website. We provide all the details about this vacancy. Interview date is 04-07-2020.
ESIC Recruitment 2020 Details
Name of the Board
|Employees State Insurance Corporation|
|Name of the Posts||
Senior Residents & Specialist
Eligibility Details for Senior Residents:
- Age Limit: Applicable candidates should have the age limit as per norms of the organization for Senior Residents. Part time/ Full time specialist age not exceeding 64 years on the date of interview. Interested candidates can check more eligibility details in the official website.
- Educational Qualification: Applicable candidates must have to complete the PG Degree or equivalent in concerned specialty from Recognized University with 3 (three) years experience after acquiring PG Degree/ OR minimum of 5 (Five) years experience in the concerned specialty after acquiring PG Diploma. Interested candidates can download the official website from our website.
- Interested candidates can check the more details about the eligibility from the official notification as given below.
- We provide direct link to download the official notification.
Salary Details for Senior Residents:
ESIC gives Rs. 60000/- consolidated per month for two sessions of 04 days in a week + Rs. 12,000/- for emergency calls or as per order issued by ESIC Headquarters office from time to time. Basic pay of Rs. 67700/- in the Level-11 of Pay Matrix (Prerevised Basic Pay Rs. 25,350/- (Rs.18,750 + Rs.6,600 GP) and allowances applicable for the selected candidates.
General Conditions for the Applicable Candidates:
- We provide the direct link to download the official notification & application form for the candidates.
- The number of vacancies may be changed without any prior notice.
- TA/DA will be admissible either for the ‘Walk- in- interview’ or for joining the post.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right to fill up all or not to fill up any post.
- Selected candidates will have no claim for regularization of the service in the hospital.
- Hostel accommodation/quarters/uniform will not be provided.
- The selected candidates will have to join within 07 days from the date of receipt of the Selection order.
- The selection is subject to the candidates proving their medical fitness & verification of their Character & Antecedents.
- The appointment shall not offer any right or preference for regular appointment.
- In case regular candidate in, the appointment shall be terminated as per the condition of the contract.
- No claim for any service benefit like, PF, Pension, Gratuity, medical Allowance, Seniority, Promotion and leave will be admissible.
- Interested candidates can check more details about this vacancy from the official website as we provided below.
How to Apply for ESIC Recruitment 2020:
- Interested candidates can download the application form from our website.
- Fill the application & attach the required documents.
- Candidates can directly come for the interview on the date of interview that is 04-07-2020.
ESIC Hospital, Near 500 Quarters, GIDC, Ankleshwar, Gujarat-393002.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|