ESIC Recruitment 2020 OUT – Download Walk-in Notification for 100+Vacancies!! on the official site. Employee State Insurance Corporation has released the vacancy notification for the post of Part Time/Full Time Specialists, Senior Resident, Junior Resident and Tutor posts. Candidates can know the walk-in details and attend Interview for concerned post on mentioned date. The Interview is going to be held on 24.07.2020 and 28.07.2020 and Stay Active with us for further updates!!
ESIC Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Board||Employee State Insurance Corporation|
|Post Name||Part Time/Full Time Specialists, Senior Resident, Junior Resident and Tutor|
|Walk-in Date||24.07.2020 and 28.07.2020|
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS .
PG Degree or Diploma in concerned Specialty from Recognized University with 3 (Three) years experience after acquiring PG degree/or minimum 5 (Five) years experience after Post Graduate Diploma
MBBS from recognized University and should be registered with MCI
(i) A recognized medical qualification included in the First or Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule to the Indian Medical Council, Act, 1956. (Holders of educational qualifications included in Part-II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions stipulated in section 13 (3) of the said Act
(ii) Should be registered with medical council of India or State Medical Council
Non Medical Candidates
A Post Graduate qualification i.e., Master Degree in concerned discipline
Not exceeding 35 yrs as on the date of Interview
Junior Resident/ Tutor
Not exceeding 30 yrs as on the date of Interview
- Senior Resident – Rs. 67700/- to Rs.1,01,100/-
- Junior Resident – Rs.15600/- + Grade Pay of Rs.5400/-
- Tutor- Rs.56100/-
- The selection will be made on the basis of performance of the candidate in interview before the Selection Board.
- Result will be displayed on web-site: esic.nic.in
HOW TO APPLY
The candidate should check his/her eligibility against the advertised criteria for each post before applying. Interested candidates should send filled in Application Form (Annexure-I) and enclosing necessary self-attested copies of certificates, as mentioned below, can attend the Interview on the concerned date.
The names of the eligible candidates and tentative date, time and venue of interview will be communicated in the respective email id of eligible candidate as well as they will asked to appear in the Interview on the date mentioned in the Interview Call Letter sent by email only.
The following testimonials/ certificate should be sent through above mentioned email with the application form:-
- a) One sets of the prescribed application form enclosed with this notification must be printed on A4 size paper and properly filled up and submitted at the time of verification on the day of interview.
- b) Two recent self-attested colur passport size photographs.
- c) One sets of self-attested copies of certificates and testimonials in support of: (i) proof of age /Date of Birth(secondary exam certificate/admit card), (ii) Category (SC & ST), Category OBC and Category EWS in up to date Government of India Format, Sub-category, (iii) Educational Qualifications: (Graduate, Post Graduate certificate, & any other),(iv)Registration certificate issued by State Medical Council/MCI (v) MCI recognized teaching experience issued by the Head of the Institute or Head of the Department, (vi) Research Publications in Indexed Journals, (vii) Pension Payment Order (PPO), in case of retired employees from Govt. organizations,(Viii) NOC for in service candidate from employer (ix) service bond release certificate if applicable along with Original documents.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|