ESIC Recruitment 2020 has released on the official site. Applications are hereby invited from reputed/recognized Yoga Institution/NGO for providing a qualified yoga instructor on part time basis, for imparting Yoga training to the ESIC beneficiaries and staff in this hospital. And the Online applications will be available from 24-06-2020. The last date of submission of application is 26-05-2020. The date and time for Yoga Institutions/NGOs will be 09.06.2020 at 11 am.
ESIC Recruitment 2020 Details
Name of the Board
|Employees State Insurance Corporation|
Name of the Posts
|Speciality, Professors & Part time Yoga Instructor|
Eligibility Details for Senior Residents:
- Applicable candidates should have below 69 years of age limit for the posts of Speciality, Professors & Part time Yoga Instructor.
- A full time regular M.A.(Yoga)/ M.Sc(Yoga) from recognized University/ Degree in Yoga from a Recognized University/ Any Degree with full time regular one year Diploma in Yoga (after degree) from a Recognized University or an institute.
- Those candidates who have undergone DNB training in an institution which now run MCI recognized postgraduate degree courses in a given subject, their DNB qualifications shall be considered at par with MCI recognized qualifications that subject only.
Application Fee Details for Professors:
|SC/ST/Regular ESIC Candidates/ Female Candidates & Ex Servicemen||
All other categories
General Conditions for the Applicable Candidates:
- Mere submission of application does not confer any right to the candidate to be interviewed.
- Online applications are received for Speciality & Professors posts.
- Offline application should be submitted in the prescribed format for yoga instructor.
- The applications found to be incomplete will be summarily rejected.
- The interviews shall be conducted through video calling.
- The Institution will be responsible for providing qualified Yoga Instructor to ESIC Model & Super Speciality Hospital, Asramam, Kollam. No, Individual Yoga instructor will be appointed i.e. it is a contract for service instead of contract of service.
- Initially the Yoga Instructor shall be engaged for one year but can be extended on yearly basis up to three year subject to satisfactory work on mutually agreed terms.
- Proposal is invited from the reputed/recognized Yoga Institutions/NGOs for providing qualified Yoga instructor on part time basis for imparting Yoga training to ESIC Beneficiaries/Staff in this Hospital on terms and condition.
- Online Score of the applicants is system generated.
- More submission of online application does not confirm eligibility.
How to Apply for ESIC Recruitment 2020:
Online applications are received for Speciality & Professors posts. Offline application should be submitted in the prescribed format for yoga instructor. Interested Yoga Institutions/NGOs may make a presentation/Demonstration of their plan in this regard before a committee constituted for this purpose. The date and time for such presentation will be 09.06.2020 at 11 am. No fee/charges shall be paid for this presentation. This organization reserves the full right to terminate the engagement process at any stage without assigning any reason and without any prior notice. And the Online applications will be available from 24-06-2020 for Speciality & Professors posts.
Apply Online (Available Soon)
Download the Application Form (For Yoga Instructors)
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|