ESIC Recruitment 2020 has released on the official site. Detailed Advertisement will be posted on ESIC official website and under tab ‘Recruitment” before a week of every interview. Now the interested candidates may appear for interview with all required documents as given in the official website. The interview date is 03-06-2020. Address for the Interview is given in the bottom of this article. Interested candidates can check more details from our website.
ESIC Recruitment 2020 Details:
|Name of the Board||Employees State Insurance Corporation|
|Name of the Posts||Senior Residents|
Eligibility Details for Senior Residents:
- Applicable candidates should have below 37 years of age limit for Senior Residents as on 03-03-2020.
- A Recognized medical qualification included in the First or Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule to the Indian Medical Council, Act, 1956. (Holders of educational qualifications included in Part-II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions stipulated in section 13 (3) of the said Act);and (ii) A post graduate qualification e.g. MD (Doctor of Medicine) or (MS) Master of Surgery or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto in the respective subject or allied discipline/ Three years teaching experience in the subject as Resident in a recognized medical college either during the post graduation course or after obtaining postgraduate degree in the subject.
- One year as Senior Resident in the concerned subject in a recognized/Permitted medical college/ Provided that in disciplines where the post of Senior Resident is not prescribed in the applicable Minimum Standard Requirements for the Medical College for 100 Admissions Annually Regulations one year experience as Tutor/Demonstrator/Resident/registrar after obtaining Post Graduate Degree in the concerned discipline shall be required.
- Those candidates who have undergone DNB training in an institution which now run MCI recognized postgraduate degree courses in a given subject, their DNB qualifications shall be considered at par with MCI recognized qualifications that subject only.
- One year as Senior Resident in the concerned subject in a recognized/Permitted medical college.
Application Fee Details for Professors:
|SC/ST/Regular ESIC Candidates/ Female Candidates & Ex Servicemen||Rs. 75/-|
|All other categories||Rs. 300/-|
General Conditions for the Applicable Candidates:
- Mere submission of application does not confer any right to the candidate to be interviewed.
- Application should be submitted in the prescribed format only.
- The applications found to be incomplete will be summarily rejected.
- Wrong declarations/ submission of false information or any other action contrary to law shall lead to cancellation of the candidature at any stage.
- Opportunity of interview given to candidates will be on provisional basis.
- The interviews shall be conducted at ESIC Hospital, Okhla, New Delhi.
How to Apply for ESIC Recruitment 2020:
The candidate should check his/her eligibility against the advertised criteria for each post before applying. Interested candidates should send filled in Application Form and enclosing necessary self-attested copies of certificates, as mentioned below, through email to firstname.lastname@example.org or physically by 03.06.2020 for document verification to become eligible for appearing in the Interview. The names of the eligible candidates and tentative date, time and venue of interview will be communicated in the respective email id of eligible candidate as well as they will asked to appear in the Interview on the date mentioned in the Interview Call Letter sent by email only. For further details candidates can download official notifications form bottom of this article.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|