ESIC Recruitment 2020 has released. Employee State Insurance Corporation has invites the candidates for the posts of Senior Residents & Specialist on purely contract basis. They planned to conduct the interview for fill this vacancy. So the candidates who interested to apply for the post of Specialist can directly come to the given address for interview on 16-06-2020, 17-06-2020 & 18-06-2020. Candidates can check more details from our www.examsdaily.in website.
ESIC Recruitment 2020 Details
Name of the Board
|Employee State Insurance Corporation|
|Name Of The Post||
Senior Residents & Specialist
16-06-2020, 17-06-2020 & 18-06-2020
Age Limit for Senior Residents:
- Age not exceeding 40 years for Full Time Specialist and not exceeding 70 for Part Time Specialists. Relaxation as per rule.
- Applicable candidates can check more details about age limit from our website. We provide the direct link to download the official notification.
Educational Qualification for Senior Residents:
- PG Degree/ Diploma with 3 years /5 years work experience in concerned specialty. Candidate must be registered with Medical Council of India or State Medical Council.
- G. Degree or Diploma in concerned Specialty from recognized university, registered with Medical Council of India or State Medical Council*. If such candidates are not available, candidates without PG Qualification having at least 2 years experience, after MBBS (experience post registration with Medical Council India or State Medical Council***) will be only considered out of which having worked for 1 year in concerned Specialty. Candidate who have already completed 03 years Senior Residency will be engaged on annual contract basis.
- Post Graduation qualification in the concerned specialty. Candidate must be registered from Medical Council of India or State Medical Council.
- DM/ M.ch in the concerned Super Specialty.
- Interested candidates can check more details from our website. We provide the direct link to download the official notification.
Salary Details for Residents:
ESIC gives the pay as given below,
- To work for 5 hours a day (9 am to 2 pm); Six days a week. Rs.50, 000/-per month (Consolidated).
- For Full Time Specialist: As per 7th CPC Pay Matrix Level-11.
- Basic pay will be reduced as per rules for Diploma Holder.
- For Part Time Specialist (4 hrs/per day & 4 days a week): Rs.60,000/- with Rs. 12000 (Rs. 1000/ Visit up to maximum Rs. 12000/-, in case of emergency call).
Important Instruction for Candidates:
- All the candidates should have to report in the office of medical superintendent ESIC hospital, C.B. Ganj Bareilly, UP at 9 AM to 11 AM on the stipulated date. Candidates reporting after 11 AM will not be considered for walk-in-interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview.
- ESI Corporation may increase or decrease or cancel filling up of any or all the post without assigning any reason at the discretion of the Appointing Authority. The number of vacancies may change.
- Selected Candidates will have to sign Agreement of Terms @ Conditions on Rs. 100/- stamp paper to be purchased by own prior to joining.
- On the engagement of SR Doctors/Full/Part time Specialist will have to deposit Security money of Rs. 10000/- through demand draft in favor of ESIC Fund Account No.1 at the time of joining, which is refundable after completion of engagement period and on production of “No Dues Certificate”.
- Interested candidates may appear for the walk in interview as per given schedule along with their original documents and Xerox copies in support of their Date of Birth, Proof of Educational Qualifications, Experience Certificates, Caste Certificate as per Govt. of India formats, Non-Creamy Layer Certificates as per Govt. of India format valid for the current year / latest in case of OBC, Adhaar Card Copy.
- The Medical Superintendent reserves the right to fill all or none vacancies, to alter the date or cancel the interview without any prior notice.
- The number of vacancies may be changed without any previous notice.
- Reservations will prevail as per Central Government Rules.
- No TA / DA will be paid to candidates for either appearing in the walk-in-interview or joining the post. 05 For any further information / candidates are requested to continuously check the website esic.nic.in.
- No information shall be given through any other sources.
- Total vacancy may change or not. So the candidates can stay active with us for instant notifications.
How to Apply for ESIC Recruitment 2020:
- Candidates should report in the office of Medical Superintendent, ESIC Model Hospital, Rohini, Sector – 15 at before 11.A.M. on the interview date.
- Candidates reporting after 11.00 A.M. will not be entertained for walk-in-interview.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|