Exim Bank Recruitment 2023 Apply Online: Export-Import Bank of India is to recruit suitable candidates for the post of Management Trainees. There are 45 vacancies available for the post. Interested candidates can apply online through the official website of www.eximbankindia.in. The last date for the receipt of the online application is 10.11.2023.
Exim Bank Career 2023
|Board Name||Export-Import Bank of India|
|Post Name||Management Trainees|
Exim Bank Recruitment 2023 Age Limit
Candidates should not below 21 years and not above 28 years of age as of 01.10.2023
Exim Bank Recruitment 2023 Qualification
Candidates should possess a BE/B.Tech/ Master Degree/MCA or Post Graduate qualification in Hotel and Hospitality Management / Facilities Management/ MBA/PGDBA with specialization in Finance or Chartered Accountant (CA)
Exim Bank Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The selection process will be based on examination and interview basis
Exim Bank Recruitment 2023 Salary
- The Selection Process will comprise of Online Test comprising of objective and descriptive type questions and Personal Interview.
- The date and timing of the online test will be advised to the eligible candidates at a later date by notification on our website
Exim Bank Recruitment 2023 Application Fees
Application fees and intimation charges (Non-refundable) are Rs.600/- for General and OBC candidates and Rs.100/- (Intimation charges) for SC/ST/ PwBD /EWS and Female candidates
How to Apply for Exim Bank Recruitment 2023?
- Go to the official website: https://www.eximbankindia.in/
- Click “Careers” on the homepage
- Select the job notification on the current openings section
- Click on the apply online link and fill out the application
- Submit the online application on or before 10.11.2023
The last date for the receipt of the online application is 10.11.2023.
There are 45 vacancies available for the post.
The Selection Process will comprise of Online Test comprising of objective and descriptive type questions and Personal Interview.