External Affairs Minister Jaishankar participates in inaugural session of Intra-Afghan negotiations in Doha. External Affairs Minister Dr. S. Jaishankar participated in the inaugural session of the Intra-Afghan negotiations held in Doha via video teleconference. The Minister’s participation was in response to an invitation extended to him by the Qatar’s Foreign Minister Mohammad bin Abdulrahman bin Jassim Al Thani.
- India will be present along around 30 countries at the ceremony. All the countries that border Afghanistan have been invited which includes Iran, Pakistan and many central Asian countries.
- Earlier this year, India was present at the signing of US Taliban deal which was signed on 29th February in Doha.
- India is Afghanistan’s major development partner and has built number infrastructure projects in the country like India Afghanistan friendship dam in the western province of Herat & the Afghan Parliament in capital Kabul.
- President: Ashraf Ghani
- Capital: Kabul
- Currency: Afghan afghani
1) External Affairs minister Jaishankar represented India in Munich Security Conference. The Conference held in which country? – Germany
2) Former External Affairs Ministry spokesperson Raveesh Kumar has been appointed as India’s Next Ambassador to which nation? – Finland
3) SCO Council of Foreign Ministers meeting attended by which union minister? – External Affairs minister Jaishankar
4) Recently, EAM S Jaishankar made a stopper in which nation enroute to Russia? – Iran
5) Who represented India in virtual meeting of BRICS ministers of foreign affairs/ international relations held recently? – S Jaishankar
6) What is the constituency of S Jaishankar? – Rajya Sabha, Gujarat
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|