Finance Minister declares EASE 2.0 Index Results – Bank of Baroda Tops. Union Minister of Finance & Corporate Affairs Smt. Nirmala Sitharaman inaugurated Doorstep Banking Services by PSBs and participated in the awards ceremony to felicitate best performing banks on EASE Banking Reforms Index.
As Part of the EASE 2.0 Index Results, Doorstep Banking Services is envisaged to provide convenience of banking services to the customers at their door step through the universal touch points of Call Centre, Web Portal or Mobile App.
Customers can also track their service request through these channels.
The aim of this index is to bring fruitful change in the PSBs by brining in healthy competition among these PSBs and by encouraging them to learn from each other.
Top Performing Banks Category:
- Bank of Baroda
- State Bank of India
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
Top Improvers category:
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Central Bank of India
- Corporation Bank
Outstanding performance Category:
- Punjab National Bank
- Union Bank of India
- Canara Bank
- CEO: Sunil Mehta.
- Headquarters: Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- Founded: 26 September 1946.
1) Recently, RBI ceased banking operations of which payment bank? – Aditya Birla Idea Payments Bank
2) According to RBI Data which state has topped in market borrowings among the country? – Tamil Nadu
3) Headquarters of BOB located at – Vadodara
4) “Summer Treats” campaign launched by which bank? – HDFC Bank
5) Who is MD and CEO of Bank of Baroda? – Sanjiv Chadha
6) RBI sets up which Panel to Review Ownership of Private Banks? – P K Mohanty Panel
7) Recently, SBI has listed green bonds of how many dollars on BSE’s India International Exchange (India INX)? – $100 million (about Rs 750 crore)
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|