Flipkart Job Openings 2023: Flipkart one of the largest e-commerce marketplaces is currently seeking applicants for the position of Assistant Manager Privacy Compliance. The job location is Bangalore. Interested candidates can apply for the post online.
Flipkart Vacancy 2023:
|Name of the Company||Flipkart|
|Title of the Post||Assistant Manager Privacy Compliance|
Flipkart Job Qualifications 2023:
Candidates who possess a Bachelor’s degree in Law or Information Technology with a minimum of 2-5 years of experience working in E-commerce, Technology/ Product/ IT organization sector in large organizations are eligible to apply for this position.
CIPM, CIPP, Cipt, Gdpr, Dpa, Data Privacy, Data Governance, Data Privacy, Data Subject Rights, Data protection & data security measures (encryption, anonymization etc.), incident management (handling breaches).
- Contribute to risk identification, risk mitigation, and cross-functional response to privacy incident management.
- Participate and support privacy incident management resolution activities, analyze incident trends to help identify and design the preventive controls to safeguard personal information and brand reputation
- Ensure incident records are documented with supporting evidence that is thorough and accurate
- Capture root cause, incident themes, lessons learned and preventive controls for analysis and mitigating future risks
- Respond to DSR in timelines, and help improve and structure the DSR process.
- Establish and maintain open lines of communication with relevant stakeholders and authorities as needed.
- Updates Program lead on program progress, gaps, and strategies.
- Ensures appropriate escalation and communication of compliance matters to the Program lead.
- Knowledge of data protection and privacy laws of India, and other international laws such as EU GDPR, and Middle-East would be preferred.
- Handle operational aspects of privacy and maintain the Privacy Business Continuity Process and others.
How to Apply for Flipkart Recruitment 2023?
- Go to the official site
- On the homepage click the ‘Explore Job’ option
- Select the “Assistant Manager Privacy Compliance” job from the option
- Read the job details carefully and click the apply button
- Fill out the details and submit the application
The job location is Bangalore.
Candidates should have 2 to 5 years of experience in the relevant field.
Only one vacancy is available.