FMU Recruitment 2020 OUT – Apply for Vice Chancellor Vacancy. Fakir Mohan University has released the vacancy notification for the post of Vice Chancellor. Candidate can know the notification details and apply for the post in our blog. The Last date for Submission of application form is 13.07.2020.Stay Active with us for further updates!!
FMU Recruitment 2020
Name of the Board
|Fakir Mohan University|
Last Date to Apply
- Applications are invited from eligible candidates (academicians Of repute with administrative experience) below 62 years of age (as on 1st October 2020 i.e. born after 30.09.1958) for the position Of Vice-Chancellor Of Fakir Mohan University, Balasore, Odisha for appointment by the Chancellor as per Section 6 of the Odisha Universities Act 1989.
- The applicant should be a distinguished academician of proven academic and administrative excellence and a well rounded personality with a minimum of 10 years experience as Professor in a University system or 10 years in an equivalent position in reputed research and / or academic organization.
- The post carries a pay of Rs. 2,10,000/- (Rupees two lakhs and ten thousand) with Special Allowance of Rs. 5000/- per month and other usual allowances. AS per the Odisha Universities Act 1989, the tenure of the Vice-Chancellor shall be three years from the date he/ she assumes office or till he/ she attains 65 years of age; whichever is earlier.
Age: below 62 years of age (as on 1st October 2020 i.e. born after 30.09.1958)
Shortlisted candidates shall be called for interview by a three-member Search Committee which will recommend three names to the Chancellor for appointment of one as Vice-Chancellor.
How to Apply:
- The applicants are required to apply in the prescribed application proforma through e-Mail attachment (only in pdf format) to our e-Mail ID (firstname.lastname@example.org) mentioning “Application for the post of Vice- Chancellor of Fakir Mohan University” as the subject of the e-Mail and superscribed in the envelope containing the hard copy application.
- The e-Mail, containing the application in .pdf format, shall reach the e-Mail inbox of this department by 13.07.2020. Besides, one set of application (hard copy), complete in all respect alongwith supporting documents, should also be sent (by Speed post Only )to the undersigned so as to reach the undersigned by 13.07.2020.
- E-Mail and Hard Copy applications received after this date will not be considered.
- The prescribed application proforma can be downloaded from the Department website www.dheodisha.gov.in and Fakir Mohan University website www.fmuniversity.nic.in
Fakir Mohan University, Commissioner- cum-Secretary Higher Education Department, Lok Seva Bhavan, Sachivalaya Marg Bhubanesawar – 751001.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|