FSSAI Exam Date & Centers 2020 Details Released. Food Safety And Standards Authority Of India – Opening of link for providing centre preference & other details by CBT qualified candidates (Advt No. DR-02/2019) – reg. Please refer to the notice of even number dated 09.06.2020 regarding conduct of written examination for 13 categories of posts advertised vide DR-02/2019, all the qualified candidates were informed that the tentative scheduled & test centre for written examination (Subject to prevailing situation due to COVID) shall be as under: Visit Our website hindiexamsdaily for more updates.
FSSAI Exam Date & Centers 2020
Name of the Board
|Food Safety And Standards Authority Of India|
Assistant Director, Assistant Manager & Other Post
|01.08.2020, 02.08.2020 & 08.08.2020, 09.08.2020|
Exam Date & Centers Released
FSSAI Exam Date & Centers 2020 Details:
- As per earlier notice dated 9.6.2020, the candidates qualified in CBT for 05 categories of posts shown at Sl. No. B viz. posts of (i) Assistant Director (Tech), (ii) Technical Officer, (iii) Central Food Safety Officer, (iv) Assistant & (v) Personal Assistant are hereby requested to fill few details & excersie preference by 30.06.20211 for their Test Centres on the link available on FSSAI website. Further, if any, candidates fails to provide requisite details & Centre preference within stipulated time i.e. 30.06.2020, he/she shall be allotted Test Centre as per administrative convenience. No request in the matter will be entertained after 30.06.2020.
- Candidates qualified in CBT for eight categories of posts shown at SI No. A are requested to login on the link available on FSSAI Website and verify their personal details.
- Information regarding downloading of Admit Cards will be sent to qualified candidates in due course through registered e-mail. Candidates are advised to visit FSSAI website regularly for updates.
Online Verification and Centre Choice Fill-up:
Online Registration for Final Data Verification (for all Posts) and Centre Preference Fill-up (for Post Sl No.2,4,5,7,10 only) ,as applicable
|16.06.2020 to 30.06.2020|
|Date of Issuance of Provisional Admit card||
To be announced soon
Tentative Date of Written Examination for Post Sl No.1,6,8,9,11-14
|01.08.2020 / 02.08.2020|
|Tentative Date of Written Examination for Post Sl No.2,4,5,7,10||
08.08.2020 / 09.08.2020
Steps for Online Check-in:
- Please Click on Applicant Login button first
- Enter your CBT Registration / Roll No. and generate OTP
- Please check your SMS / E-Mail Spam Box, if message is not received in your Inbox
- Do not share your Login and OTP with anyone. Candidates will be responsible for maintaining the privacy of their login credentials.
- For security reasons, always click on the LOGOUT button and close all windows related to your session before you exit the website.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|