FSSAI Recruitment 2020 Notification Released. Food Safety and Standards Authority of India invites applications for filling up 66 posts detailed as under at various levels on deputation on Foreign Service terms basis. The last day to apply online is 02 November, 2020. The detailed information regarding qualification, experience, etc. is available under ‘Jobs at FSSAI (Careers)’ section on the website https://fssai.gov.in or in our blog.
FSSAI Recruitment 2020:
|Name of the Board||Food Safety and Standards Authority of India|
|Post Name||Assistant Director, Administrative Officer, Personal Secretary & Other Posts|
|Last Date Of Online Application||02 November 2020|
|Last date for upload of No Objection Certificate||09 November 2020|
|Submission of Hard copy of Application Form||11 November 2020|
- Advisor – 01
- Director – 04 (Technical-2, Admin & Fin.-2)
- Joint Director – 01 (Technical)
- Deputy Director – 01 (Admin & Fin)
- Assistant Director – 01(Legal)
- Assistant Director (Tech.) – 08
- Assistant Director (OL) – 08
- Administrative Officer – 14
- Assistant – 06
- Senior Manager (IT) – 01
- Manager (IT) – 02
- Senior Manager – 01
- Manager – 02
- Deputy Manager – 04
- Senior Private Secretary – 04
- Personal Secretary – 15
The vacancies shown above are indicative and may increase or decrease.
Candidates Possessing “Master Degree from a recognized University or Institution/ PG Diploma in Food Safety Technology / BE or B.Tech M.Tech/ Bachelor’s Degree / Degree of Law/ Post Graduate Degree/MBA
The maximum age limit for appointment on deputation shall be 56 years on the last day of receiving the applications.
Pay Level (as per 7th CPC) Max Pay Level 13 (123 100- 215900)
How to Apply?
- Applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria & having relevant experience, etc may apply online on the link available on the FSSAI website i.e. www.fssai.gov.in.
- The last date of online application is 02 November 2020. The Last date for upload of No Objection Certificate / Cadre Controlling Authority’s approval is 09 November 2020.
- The applicant cannot finally submit his application without uploading NOC/CCA approval from the employer.
- The hard copy of online application form duly certified by the employer along with ‘Certificate by employer/Cadre Controlling Authority’ in the prescribed format from the employer and other supporting certificates/ documents (Integrity certificate, vigilance clearance, Major/Minor penalty imposed during the last ten years and upto-date duly certified photocopies of APARs for the last 5 years) must reach through proper channel to Assistant Director (HR), FSSAI, FDA Bhawan, Kotla Road New Delhi by 11 November 2020 failing which the online application will not be considered.