FSSAI Recruitment 2020 OUT – Apply for Director, Principal Manager and Chief Technology Officer (IT) Vacancy. Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) has released the notification for the post of Director, Principal Manager and Chief Technology Officer (IT). Candidates can know the notification details and download the same in our blog. The Last Date to Apply online is 31.08.2020. Interested and Eligible candidates can start to apply from now onwards. Stay Active with us for further updates!!
Name of the Board
|Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI)|
|Director, Principal Manager and Chief Technology Officer (IT)|
Start Date to Apply
|Last Date to Apply||
Last Date to receive hard copy
Candidates should have completed Post Graduate Degree or PG Diploma or BE/BTech with fourteen years’ experience of working in research and development in Laboratory or Research Institutions or Scientific Organisations in the field of food science or standards or safety or relevant experience in any organization out of which at least five years should be as group leader or in a supervisory capacity and should have handled food science related programmes involving planning, development and coordination;
(i)Post Graduate Degree or Diploma (Full Time courses) in journalism or Mass communication or Public Relation or MBA with specialization in Marketing from a recognized university or Institute and (ii) Sixteen years’ experience in relevant area.
Chief Technology Officer
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Engineering degree in any relevant stream from a reputed university
- Should have a minimum of sixteen years in the Information Technology industry with at least ten years into large application development
- Should have at least five years of experience of working with the Government or Public Sector
Candidates will have a pay as shown below
- Pay Level 13 Rs.123100 – 2,15,900/- E-6 Rs.1,20,00-2,80,000/-
- Pay Level 12 Rs.78,800 – 2,09,200/- E-4 Rs.70,000- 2,00,000/
Mode of Application
Candidates are required to apply only ONLINE through the Authority’s website www.fssai.gov.in and send the print out of the online application along with self-attested copies of all relevant certificates, testimonials and No objection certificate from present employer to Assistant Director, Human Resource Division, Room No.407, Food Safety and Standard Authority of India, FDA Bhawan, Kotla Road, New Delhi- 110002 by 15.09.2020. Hard Copy of applications received after 15.09.2020 will not be considered
|Category||Application Fee||Intimation Charges||Total|
Procedure to Apply Online
(1) Candidates are first required to go to the FSSAI’s website www.fssai.gov.in and click on the link ‘Jobs @ FSSAI (Career)’ and then click on the option “APPLY ONLINE FOR ADVERTISEMENT NO.DR-01/2020” to register.
(2) Candidates will have to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. Use of special characters while filling the form will not be allowed. After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and will be sent on registered email ID. They can reopen the saved data using email ID and password and edit the particulars, if needed.
(3) Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature. (4) Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT Button. Visually Impaired candidates are responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|