FTII Basic Smartphone Film Making Online Course 2020 Notification OUT. The Film and Television Institute of India (FTII) has released the Basic Smartphone Film Making Online Course 2020 Notification. All communications with the participants will be carried out through email only. List of shortlisted participants may be published on FTII and selection email will be sent to the selected participants on their registered email id. A video testing session on how to use Google Classroom will also be held which will be communicated in same email. The Due date & time to submit application is 11th June 2020, 6 pm IST. Application submitted after due date & time will not be considered.
It is mandatory for all the selected participants to attend this video testing session. All participants would be given participation e-certificates on successful completion of the course. Minimum 90% attendance is mandatory. Use of Mobile Phone (in place of Laptop or Desktop Computer) to attend the classes is strictly prohibited. Such participants will not be allowed to join the classes. 40 Participants must attended this Course will be conducted only if min. strength of 32 participants is reached. The Online Course Starts from 16-06-2020 to 20-06-2020.
FTII Basic Smartphone Film Making Online Course 2020 Notification
Name of the Board
|Film and Television Institute of India (FTII)|
Basic Smartphone Film Making
Last date to apply
|Online Course date||
16-06-2020 to 20-06-2020
|FTII Basic Smartphone Film Making Online Course 2020 Notification|
FTII Basic Smartphone Film Making Online Course 2020 Age Limit:
18 years &above as on 01st June 2020 (participants born on or before 31st May 2002)
FTII Basic Smartphone Film Making Online Course 2020 Education Qualification:
HSC (12th pass). In exceptional cases, 10th pass may be considered
FTII Basic Smartphone Film Making Online Course 2020 Selection Process:
On First – Come – First – Served Basis. Selection emails will be sent to all the selected participants.
FTII Basic Smartphone Film Making Online Course 2020 Course Fee:
Rs 5,600/- for Indian Nationals and Rs 16,800/- for Foreigners including NRI, OCI etc. Course fee is inclusive of GST. Course fee of selected participants will be non-refundable, non-transferrable, non-adjustable, etc. under any circumstances. Course fee of all the non – selected participants will be returned within 07 – 10 days of the course commencement.
Since the course is online, participants must have following facilities;
- A good quality Smartphone which can record HD Videos.
- A Desktop / Laptop having minimum 8 GB RAM, 1.6 GHz or better processor (Intel i3 or i5 or better). (Windows / MAC)
- Operating system: a) Windows 7 or 8 or 10. b) MAC OS Sierra or later
- Audio – Video software: Latest versions of VLC player, Windows Media Player or Quick Time Player.
- Compatible good quality headphones/ earphones with mic
- Compatible HD webcam Internet pack of minimum 5 GB per day exclusively for this course. It is recommended to have fixed wired Internet connection with minimum speed of 10 Mbps or more.
- Web browser: Latest version of Google Chrome (Preferred), Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari.
How to apply for FTII Basic Smartphone Film Making Online Course 2020:
- Click opens the link – https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm
- Select All India in State of Corporate / Institution, then select Educational Institutions in Type of Corporate/ Institution and click Go.
- Search/Find FTII Fees Account in Educational institutions name and click submit.
- In the payment category select “Basic Smartphone Film Making Course (Online)”.
- Fill-up the application form with requisite details and proceed for payment.
- Make necessary payment of Rs 5,600/- OR Rs 16,800/- as the case may be.
- Once payment is done, please note “SBcollect Reference Number” (mentioned in payment confirmation receipt). This may be required for future reference.
- If possible, digitally store the receipt of payment. This can be carried out in one of the following ways;
- by taking printout of receipt of payment, scan & save it
- by taking screenshot of payment (if using mobile) or print screen (if using computer)
- by simply taking a photograph from mobile
- No document/ certificate related to educational qualification, age etc. is to be attached. Participants’ self – declaration in the application form is sufficient.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|