GAIL India Chief General Manager Notification 2020 Vacancy OUT. Gas Authority of India Limited(GAIL) has announced the Recruitment for the post of Chief General Manager. Total number of vacancy is 01. The last date to apply online is 04.12.2020. Education Qualification, salary details, selection process and further details are given on this page. Kindly refer the page till end. It will help you to apply easily.
GAIL India Recruitment 2020-21 Notification
|Name of the Board||Gas Authority of India Limited|
|Name of the Post||Chief General Manager|
|No. of vacancy||01|
|Starting date to Apply||05.11.2020|
|Last date to Apply||04.12.2020|
Gail Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidate should have Graduate Degree in any Discipline with minimum 55% marks and Bachelor or Degree in Law or 5 years Integrated LLB Degree (Professional) with minimum 55% marks.
- Maximum upper age of the applicants shall not exceed 52 years as on 04.12.2020
- Required Experience:
- Candidate must possess minimum 24 years of post-qualification executive experience.
- Candidates having experience in Oil & Gas sector will have an added advantage.
GAIL Recruitment 2020 Salary Details
Candidate who selected for Chief General Manager Grade-8 position is eligible to getting salary of Rs.1,20,000 to Rs.2,80,000/- per month. Initially the Organization will give the salary of Rs.1,20,000/-.
GAIL Recruitment 2020 Application Fee
At the time of submission of online application, candidates belonging to General, EWS & OBC (Non Creamy Layer) category are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs.2OO/-
- Net banking of any Nationalized/ Private Banks
- Card payments of any Nationalized/ Private Banks
- Other Payment Mode: Pre-Acknowledgement Payment (PAP) form through State Bank of India Branch.
GAIL Recruitment 2020 Selection process
Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility criteria will be considered for further Selection Process.
The final selection will be based on Interview.
GAIL Recruitment 2020 Required Documents:
- Valid email ID and mobile number.
- SB Collect Reference Number generated by State Bank of India, if applicable.
- Scanned copy of self-attested recent passport size color photograph (3.5 X 4.5 cm) of the candidate with white background.
How to Apply for GAIL Vacancy 2020:
- Go to the Official site of GAIL website.
- Select Career Option and click Applying GAIL option.
- Select the required Notification from the Current openings menu and click Apply Now
- Then fill the Application form and submit it.
- Once Candidate submit the Application form, the system will generate the Registration ID.
- Print the Registration form for future reference.
What is the last date of Online Application submission date for Chief General Manager on GAIL?
04.12.2020 is the last date of Online Application submission date for Chief General Manager on GAIL.
How many vacancies are offered for the Chief General Manager on GAIL?
There is only one post offered for the Chief General Manager on GAIL.
What is the upper age limit for the Chief General Manager post on GAIL?
The upper age limit is 52 for the Chief General Manager post on GAIL.