GAT –B Exam Date and Admit Card 2020: Graduate Aptitude Test – Biotechnology, previously Combined Entrance Examination for Biotechnology (CEEB) has declared and announced the Exam Date and Admit Card mentioned below. Due to lockdown COVID-19 pandemic the exams are postponed till now. The board decided to conduct the exam in a safest manner. GAT –B Exam Date and Admit Card 2020 details are provided below.
GAT –B Exam Date and Admit Card Details
|Name of Organization||Graduate Aptitude Test – Biotechnology|
|Name of Post||Combined Entrance Examination|
|Status||Exam Date and Admit Card Released|
Exam Pattern for GAT –B 2020:
PART- A: Part A will have 60 compulsory multiple choice questions of the level of 10+2 in the subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology. Each correct answer will be of one mark each. There will be negative marking and for each wrong answer, ½ (half) mark will be deducted.
PART-B: Part B will have multiple choice questions of bachelor’s level requiring thinking and analysis. There will be questions from basic Biology, Life Sciences, Biotechnology and allied areas as per syllabus given below. There will be 100 questions out of which the candidates will have to attempt 60 questions. Each correct answer will have a weight age of 3 marks. There will be negative marking and for each wrong answer one mark will be deducted.
How to Download GAT –B Exam Date and Admit Card 2020:
- Go to the official website of the GAT –B
- The home page of the official website appears on the screen.
- On the screen, search for the link related to download the GAT –B Combined Entrance Examination Date 2020 and press on that link.
- Download the GAT –B Combined Entrance Examination Date 2020.
- Take the hard copy of the Exam Date 2020 for further usage.
- We provide a direct link to download the official notification for the candidates in the following section.