GATE 2021 Admit Card – Check Exam Details and Updates!! GATE 2021 Admit Card will be going to release via online mode on 8th January 2021. Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is a national level examination organized by various IITs across the country on rotation basis. In 2021, GATE exam will be organized by the IIT, Bombay. This examination is conducted for providing admission to students in ME/M.Tech/Direct Ph.D and many other programmes
|Name of the Board||Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay|
|Exam Name||Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)|
|Exam Date||5th to 7th and 12th to 14th February 2021.|
|Status||Exam Date Released|
|Admit Card Date||08.01.2021|
- Syllabi of all subject papers have been revised for GATE 2021.
- All Test Papers of GATE 2021 will be entirely objective type. The pattern of questions may include Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ), Multiple Select Questions (MSQ), and/or Numerical Answer Type (NAT) questions.
- ONE or TWO subject papers allowed. TWO Paper combinations have to be chosen from the given list of combinations of papers.
- Final allotment of TWO papers will still be subject to the availability of infrastructure and dates.
The health and safety of the candidates are of utmost priority. Due to current COVID-19 pandemic situation, dates mentioned here are subject to change. In rare cases, it may be necessary to postpone the GATE 2021 examination because of situations beyond the control of GATE committee. All updates will be available on this website.
How to download GATE 2021 Admit Card?
- Go to the official website
- Click on “GATE admit card 2021”
- Enter application number, date of birth and the security pin and Click on “Submit”
- Admit card page will appear on the screen and save it as PDF
- Check the details mentioned on the admit card
- Download the NEET 2020 admit card and take a hard copy for future reference
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|