GATE 2021 Registration Link activated before schedule – Apply via GOAPS Portal @ gate.iitb.ac.in. Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay has activated the GOAPS registration portal for the GATE 2021 examination. The online portal for registration has been opened before the schedule given in the official site. Interested Candidates who wish to apply for GATE 2021 examination can apply through online in our blog or through official site.
The application process was scheduled to open on Monday, September 14, 2020 as per schedule. Now the application portal starts ahead of schedule and the last date to apply for the examination is September 30, 2020
|GATE Online Application Processing System (GOAPS) Website Opens||14th September 2020|
|Closing Date of REGULAR online registration / application portal||30th September 2020|
|End of EXTENDED period for online registration / application
(with late fee)
|7th October 2020|
|Last Date for change of category, paper and examination city
(an additional fee will be applicable)
|13th November 2020|
|Availability of Admit Card on the Online Application Portal
(for download and printing)
|8th January 2021|
GATE Online Application Processing System (GOAPS)
GOAPS: is the webpage/web address of the GATE Online Application Processing System (GOAPS). It can also be accessed from the GATE 2021 website (https://gate.iitb.ac.in). GOAPS also provides an online interface to the candidate for interacting with the GATE administration.
A candidate must first register by providing Full Name (as per the valid photo ID, which candidate MUST bring in original while appearing for GATE 2021 examination at the examination centre), a valid e-mail address, mobile number and by choosing a password.
All communications from the GATE Offices will be sent to this e-mail address (ONLY ONE PERSON CAN REGISTER WITH ONE e-mail ADDRESS) and / or mobile number. Give the personal mobile number and e-mail address, because most of the communication will be through e-mail and/or SMS
Filling in GATE 2021 Application
After due registration, GATE 2021 application must be filled and submitted ONLINE only at GOAPS. Candidates are discouraged from making application through a third person. If someone else (friend or Internet café person) is filling the application on behalf of the candidate, the candidate must ensure that the data submitted are correct. Based on the earlier experiences, submission through a third person is highly discouraged to ensure an error-free application.
Data Requirement for Filling the Application Form
The following data will be required while filling the form at GOAPS:
- Personal information (name, date of birth, personal mobile number, parents’ name, parents’ mobile number, etc.). Please note that the name of the candidate in the application form must exactly be the same as that in the valid photo ID, which the candidate MUST produce in original while appearing for GATE 2021 examination at the centre. GATE 2021 scorecard will be issued as per the name entered in the application form. Prefix/title such as Mr/Shri/Dr/Mrs/Smt/Prof/Capt/Maj/Lt/Col., etc. MUST NOT be used before name.
- Address for Communication (including PIN code)
- Eligibility degree details
- College name and address with PIN code
- GATE paper(s) (subject)
- Choice(s) of GATE examination cities
- High quality image of candidate’s photograph conforming to the requirements specified
- Good quality image of candidate’s signature conforming to the requirements specified
- Scanned copy of valid photo Identity Document (ID) (The same ID, in original, MUST be carried to the examination hall)
- Scanned copy of Category (SC / ST) certificate (if applicable) in pdf format
- Scanned copy of PwD Certificate (if applicable) in pdf format
- Scanned copy of Dyslexic Certificate (if applicable) in pdf format
- Net-banking / debit card/credit card / wallet details for fee payment
The GOAPS allows you to enter the data, save partially filled form, logout, and resume filling the form by logging in again. The GOAPS portal is selfexplanatory and user-friendly. Additional help information required in filling various fields in the GOAPS portal will also be made available.
Before proceeding to payment, the candidate is advised to view the filled-in application form by clicking “Save and View Application” button. Please check carefully for any errors in the data entered in the application form. Once the candidate clicks “Submit and Proceed to Payment” button, NO further changes to the application can be made. For online payment, follow the instructions given in Section 4.4.8 for payment options.
Before submitting the application form in GOAPS portal, a candidate MUST read and accept the declaration statement
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|