GATE Score Card 2020 – Fee Payment to download Soft Copy for Qualified Candidates. GATE Scorecard contains the marks obtained by the candidates in the examination, cutoff marks, GATE score, and the candidate’s rank. It is an important document for GATE 2020. So, candidates should retain it until the end of the admission process. The GATE Score Card is valid for a period of three years after the date of the announcement of the result.
In case, a GATE qualified candidate requires the soft copy of his/her GATE scorecard after 31st May, 2020 and till 31st December, 2020, should pay a fee of Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) for obtaining the same.
GATE Score Card 2020
|Name of the Board||IIT Delhi|
|Exam Name||GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering)|
|Status||GATE Score Card Fee Payment Notice Released|
|Score Card Fee||Rs.500|
|Score Card Download Date||After 31st May, 2020 and till 31st December, 2020|
GATE Scorecard 2020 Fee Payment:
The GATE Scorecard has a validity of three years from the date of the announcement of the result. Also, for downloading a soft copy of the GATE Score Card a fee payment of Rs. 500 has to be paid by the qualified candidates after the fixed time period from the GOAPS portal.
GATE 2020 Score Card: Various Opportunities:
- Candidates who qualify in the exam can opt for any one of the below:
- Recruitment in Various PSUs: The GATE Scorecard 2020 can be used for recruitment purposes in a number of PSUs such as HAL, BHEL, ONGC, NTPC, etc. Many Government Organizations in India have now expressed their interest in taking the GATE score into account for recruitment purposes.
- Admission in Foreign Universities: GATE result is an excellent gateway to get into universities in abroad as well, as few of them accept candidates with a good GATE score.
- Admission in Engineering Colleges: Candidate can apply for courses such as M.Tech., Ph.D. in pan-India.
- Scholarships: MHRD provides Scholarship/Assistance to some GATE qualified students on the basis of merit. Financial assistance is given to the GATE qualified holders.
GATE Scorecard 2020 Calculation:
The actual marks secured by the candidate will be used to calculate the GATE score. In multi-session papers, the raw marks obtained by the candidates in different sessions will be normalized for that particular subject to get the GATE score. For single session papers, the raw marks will be used for calculating the GATE Score.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|