Global Economic Freedom Index 2020 – India slips to 105th Position, Hong Kong Tops. India has fallen 26 spots to the 105th position on the Global Economic Freedom Index 2020, according to Global Economic Freedom Index Report.
The Economic Freedom of the World: 2020 Annual Report by Canada’s Fraser Institute has been released in India in conjunction with New Delhi-based think tank Centre for Civil Society.
According to the report, based on 2018 data, The Top 10 countries are:
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
The 10 lowest-rated countries are African Republic, Democratic Republic of Congo, Zimbabwe, Republic of Congo, Algeria, Iran, Angola, Libya, Sudan and Venezuela.
India reported marginal decrease in size of government (from 8.22 to 7.16), legal system and property rights (from 5.17 to 5.06), freedom to trade internationally (6.08 to 5.71) and regulation of credit, labour and business (6.63 to 6.53).
1) What is India’s Rank in Global Economic Freedom Index 2019? – 79th
2) What is the India’s Rank in Global Innovation Index 2020? – 48th
3) The Global Innovation Index 2020 is topped by which country? – Switzerland
4) What is the India’s Rank in World competitive Index 2020? – 43rd
5) The World competitive Index 2020 is topped by which country? – Singapore
6) Every year, Global Energy Transition Index 2020 is released by which organization? – World Economic Forum
7) What is India’s Rank in International Intellectual Property Index 2020? – 40th
8) What is India’s Rank in Sustainability & Child Flourishing Index ? – 77th
9) Recently, Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) released QS World University Ranking 2021. What is the India’s Rank in that Index? – 172nd
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|