GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2020. Government Medical College and Hospital, Chandigarh has recently released the Recruitment Notification for the post of Senior Resident and Junior Resident in 129 vacancies. Online Application submission the Last date is 26.10.2020 up to 04.00 PM. People who willing to apply for this Recruitment, make it HURRY!!!. This is the last date to apply. Online application, Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria and Further details are given below this website.
GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2020 Details:
|Name of the Board||Government Medical College and Hospital|
|Post Name||Senior Resident and Junior Resident|
|Starting Date to Apply||14.10.2020|
|Last Date to Apply||26.10.2020|
|Status||Last Date Reminder|
GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancy|
Education qualification for GMCH Recruitment 2020:
- SR/Casualty Medical officer (CMO): PG Medical Degree with MD/M.S./M.D.S/D.M./M.Ch/DNB OR equivalent in the concerned specialty.
- Senior Resident (Hospital Administration): Post Graduate Medical degree (MD Hospital Administration/MD General Medicine).
- Demonstrators/Medical Officer: MBBS (PG degree/diploma persons shall be preferred)/M.Sc (Medical). Persons from Medical Institute/Faculty for Demonstrators.
- Demonstrator & Emergency Medical Officer (EMO) in the Department of Forensic Medicine: MBBS (PG degree/diploma holders shall be preferred).
- Junior Residents: i) MBBS/BDS (Dentistry).ii) Registered with State Medical Council/MCI.iii) The persons who have already completed/likely to be completed their one year rotator internship 31 December 2020 are eligible to apply.
GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2020 Age Limit:
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||37 years|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ST candidates
03 years for OBC candidates
GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2020 Selection Process:
The Selection will be based on Interview and Written Test.
Application Fees for GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2020:
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: GEN/ OBC – Rs. 500/-
- Form submission fees for Candidate: SC/ ST/ ESM – Rs. 250/-
How to apply for GMCH Recruitment 2020:
Step 1: Go to the official site of GMCH.
Step 2: Select the vacancy option on the top of Menu bar.
Step 3: Find the notice and open it.
Step 4: Fill the online application form and submit it.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|