GMCH Recruitment 2020 OUT – Download Application Form. Applications are invited to fill up 01 post of Medical Physicist, Dept. of Radiotherapy & Oncology and 03 posts of Biochemist, Dept. of Biochemistry in the pay scale of 710300-34800 + 5000 GP in Government Medical College & Hospital, Chandigarh, under the aegis of the Department of Medical Education & Research, Chandigarh Administration, by way of Deputation (Including Short Term Contract) through Union Public Service Commission, New Delhi.
GMCH Recruitment 2020
Name of the Board
|Government Medical College & Hospital, Chandigarh|
Medical Physicist and Biochemist
|Last Date to Apply||
- A Post Graduate Degree in Physics from a Recognized University.
- A Post-M. SC Diploma in Radiological/Medical Physics from Recognized University; AND An Internship of minimum 12 months in a Recognized Well- equipped Radiation Therapy Department. OR
- A Basic Degree in Science from a Recognized University, with Physics as one of the main
- A Post Graduate Degree in Radiological/Medical Physics from a Recognized University; AND
- An Internship of minimum 12 months in a Recognized Well- equipped Radiation Therapy
- M. Sc. in Medical Biochemistry from a recognized university/institute and have 03 years’ experience in research / teaching and clinical work in Medical Biochemistry in a recognized university/institute
- Ph.D in Medical Biochemistry/ D.Sc in Medical Biochemistry from a recognized university/ institute.
Not exceeding 37 Yrs. (Relaxable for Govt. Servant upto 05 Yrs. in accordance with the instructions or order issued by the Central Govt.)
DEPUTATION (INCLUDING SHORT TERM CONTRACT)
Officers of the Central/ State Governments/ Union Territories Administrations/ Public Sector Undertakings / Universities / recognized Research Institutions/Semi government or autonomous Bodies/Statutory Organizations: –
(i) Holding the analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre/department;
OR With two years regular service in the Grade rendered after appointment thereto on regular basis in posts in PB-2 79300- 34800/- with GP of T4,800 or equivalent in the parent cadre or department;
OR With four years regular service in the Grade rendered after appointment thereto on regular basis in posts in PB-2 79300- 34,800/- with GP of 74, 600 or equivalent in the parent cadre or department; and
Possessing the educational and experience prescribed for direct recruits as indicated below:-
The Departmental Officer in the feeder category who are in direct line of promotion shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment on deputation. Similarly, deputationists shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment by promotion
(Period of deputation/ Contract including period of deputation/ Contract in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization/department of the Central Government, shall ordigmchly not to exceed 03 year’s. The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation (including short-term contract) shall be not exceeding 56 year’s as on the closing date of receipt of applications).
The eligible officers should apply for the aforesaid post and also forward their applications through their department. While forwarding the applications of the eligible officers, the concerned department should furnish the following certificates along with the Application/Curriculum Vitae Performa of the officer, so recommended: –
- Up-to-date Annual Confidential Reports in original of the applicant(s) for the last five
- Integrity Certificate signed by the Head of the
- Vigilance Clearance Certificate indicating that no disciplinary proceedings or criminal proceedings are either pending or contemplated against the Officer concerned
- Certificate regarding no court case is pending against the officer concerned signed by the Head of the Institution
- Statement of major/ minor penalties, if any, imposed on the candidate during the last 10 years or a no penalty Certificate, as the case may be
How to Apply?
Applications, duly completed in all respect, should reach the Director, Medical Education & Research, Government Medical College & Hospital, Block ‘D’, Sector-32, Chandigarh, within 60 (sixty) days from the date of its publication in the Employment News’. The above said vacancy along with Curriculum Vitae Proforma (Annexure-A) can be downloaded from our website http://www.gmch.qov.in.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|