GMRC Recruitment 2021 OUT – Interview Only | Salary Up to Rs. 2,80,000/- PM | Apply Online. Gujarat Metro Rail Corporation (GMRC) Limited has released the recruitment notification for Civil Wing (For Ahmedabad Metro Rail Project Phase – I & Phase – II & Surat Metro Rail Project) and Systems, Electrical & Rolling Stock Wing and Operations & Maintenance Wing. Total numbers of vacancies are 22. Last date to apply for this recruitment on or before 9.04.2021. Interested candidates are advised to visit the official site and check eligibility then proceed to apply online. Official notification and Online application direct link available on this page. Kindly refer it till end.
GMRC Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Gujarat Metro Rail Corporation Limited|
|Name of the post||
Chief General Manager/General Manager, Additional General Manager, Additional General Manager, Joint General Manager, Joint General Manager, Manager (Multi Modal Integration), Deputy manager, Senior Deputy General manager
Number of vacancy
Last date to apply
Civil Wing (For Ahmedabad Metro Rail Project Phase – I & Phase – II & Surat Metro Rail Project)
- Chief General Manager/General Manager (Civil)- 08
- Additional General Manager (Civil)- 02
- Additional General Manager (Architect)- 01
- Joint General Manager (Civil)- 02
- Joint General Manager (Architect)- 01
- Manager (Multi Modal Integration) (Transport Planning)- 01
For Electrical & Rolling Stock Wing and Operations & Maintenance Wing
- General Manager (Electrical/Rolling Stock – Electrical)- 03
- General Manager (Operations & Maintenance)- 01
- Sr. Deputy General Manager (Signaling)- 01
- Deputy General Manager (Safety) – O&M- 01
- Deputy General Manager (Rolling Stock)- 01
GMRC Recruitment 2021 Eligibility criteria
Candidate minimum age limit should be 30 years and maximum is 55 years as on the date of advertisement is mandatory to apply.
For Manager (Civil) Posts: Candidate must be B.E/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering from a Govt. recognized University/ Institute with minimum of 60 % marks / equivalent CGPA. Applicants should have minimum 20 years of Post Qualification experience of Executive level in reputed private organization of Civil Engineering.
For Joint General Manager Post (Architect): Candidate must be B. Arch. graduate from a Govt. recognized University/Institute with minimum of 60 % marks / equivalent CGPA/ First Class Degree.
For Manager (Transport Planning): Candidate must be a Bachelor in Planning from a Govt. Recognized University/Institute with minimum 60 % marks/equivalent CGPA.
For CGM & GM Post: Applicants should have minimum 20 years of Post Qualification experience of Executive level in reputed private organization of civil Engineering or 17 years post Qualification experience of Executive level.
For Additional General Manager Post: Candidate should have minimum 18 years post qualification experience of executive level in reputed private organization of civil engineering or 15 years post qualification experience of Executive level in Government / PSU’s.
For Other posts candidate should check the official Notification. Direct link for official notification available on this page.
GMRC Recruitment 2021 Salary Details
Shortlisted candidates are eligible to getting salary of the following\
|General Manager / Chief General manager||Rs.1,20,000 to Rs. 2,80,000|
|Additional General manager||RS. 1,00,000 to Rs. 2,60,000|
|Joint General Manager||Rs. 90,000 to Rs. 2,40,000|
|Manager||Rs. 60,000 to Rs. 1,80,000|
|Deputy General Manager||Rs. 70,000 to Rs. 2,00,000|
GMRC Recruitment 2021 Selection process
- Candidates are shortlisted based on Interview.
- Original Documents in support of qualification and relevant experience shall be shown and photocopies of the same to be submitted along with the Resume at the time of interview.
- Call letters for interview will be issued to shortlisted applicants indicating Time, Date and Venue of the Interview.
How to Apply for GMRC Recruitment 2021?
- Go to the official site of GMRC website.
- Select “Careers” section on the home page.
- Find and select the required notification on that page.
- Fill the online application form and click submit button.
- Print the registration form for future purpose.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
09.04.2021 is the last date to apply for GMRC Recruitment 2021.
There are totally 22 vacancies offered for GMRC Recruitment 2021.
Candidates are advised to visit the official site OR Refer this page till end for further details and online application direct link also available on this page.