GCET Notification 2020 has release soon on the official website. We provide direct link to download the Online Application, Eligibility Details & more details for the GCET Examination. Goa officials had announced the Goa CET 2020 Notification along with Goa CET 2020 Exam Date. So, all the aspirants who are interested in checking the complete details are suggested to go to the below sections and find the overall information. The Directorate of Technical Education, Goa State had released the Goa Common Entrance Test 2020 Application Form. Late applicants can submit GCET 2020 application forms at CAD section, Directorate of Technical Education, Porvorim, in person with an application fee of Rs. 3500/- (including late fees of Rs. 1500/-) on from 15-06-2020 to 26-06-2020. We provide all the latest updates with this board. So all the candidates can stay active with us.
GCET Notification 2020 Details
Name of the Board
|Directorate of Technical Education|
|Name of the Test||
Goa Common Entrance Test
Name of the Course
Important Date Details for Candidates:
Application Form Release Date
|26th May 2020 (Started)|
|Application Last Date||
10th June 2020
Late applicants can submit GCET 2020 application forms at CAD section, Directorate of Technical Education, Porvorim, in person with an application fee of Rs. 3500/- (including late fees of Rs. 1500/-)
|15th June 2020 To 26th June 2020|
|Admit Card Release Date||
|4th & 5th July 2020(Tentative)|
GCET Eligibility Details:
- Applicable candidates must have to complete Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination of the Goa Board or an examination conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi, or any other examination, which in scope and standard, is deemed to be equivalent to the H.S.S.C. examination of Goa Board.
- Applicable candidates should complete the 17 years of age as on 31-12-2019.
- Interested candidates can download the official notification from our website. We provide direct link to download the official notification in the bottom of this article.
Application Fee Details:
Normally applicable candidates must have to pay the application fee that is Rs.2000/-. But Late applicants can submit GCET 2020 application forms at CAD section, Directorate of Technical Education, Porvorim, in person, from 15th June, 2020 till 26th June, 2020, with application fee of Rs. 3500/- (including late fees of Rs. 1500/-) remitted at HDFC Bank, Porvorim.
How to Download the GCET Notification 2020:
- Go to the official site.
- Check the new notifications.
- Click the GCET Notification.
- Read the Notification carefully.
- If you interested and eligible for this post click the apply link.
- We provide all the updates of GCET.
- So the candidates can bookmark this page for further updates.
How to Apply for GCET 2020:
- Go to the official web portal of Directorate of Technical Education, Goa.
- Now, you have to look at the Admission section
- Click on the tab
- You can find the GCET 2020 Notification.
- Check the complete details
- Eligible aspirants can start filling the form
- Pay an Exam Fee
- Remember that you have to submit before the last date.
- At finally, take a print out for the further usage
Download the GCET Notification 2020 (Available Now)
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|