Goa PSC Recruitment 2020 Notification Released. Online applications are invited for the below mentioned posts. The last date for filling up the applications is 26.06.2020. Candidates should carefully read the “Instructions” available on Commission’s website before filling the application online. Goa PSC Recruitment 2020 details are given below.
Goa PSC Recruitment 2020
Name of the Board
|Goa Public Service Commission|
Assistant Professors, Senior Respiratory Chest Physician & Lecturer
Assistant Professors in Government College in:
- Computer Science – 1 post (resvd for OBC)
- Hindi – 2 posts
- Political Science – 4 posts (2 resvd for OBC)
- Chemistry (Physical) – 1 post
- Chemistry (Organic) – 2 posts
- Chemistry (Inorganic) – 2 posts
- Commerce – 6 posts (1 resvd for OBC & 2 resvd for ST)
- Mathematics – 4 posts (1 resvd for OBC)
- Zoology – 2 posts
- Economics – 4 posts (1 resvd for OBC)
- English – 3 posts (1 resvd for OBC)
- Geology – 2 posts
- Botany – 4 posts (1 resvd for OBC)
- Konkani – 2 posts
- Marathi – 2 posts
- History – 1 post
- Geography – 1 post
- Sociology – 1 post
- Physics – 1 post
- Senior Respiratory Chest Physician – 1 post
- Lecturer in Paediatric Surgery – 2 posts
Educational & Other Qualifications:-
- Good Academic record with at least 55% of marks or equivalent grade at Master’s Degree level in the relevant subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from a foreign University.
- National Eligibility Test (NET)/State Level Eligibility Test (SET) shall remain the compulsory requirement for appointment as Assistant Professor: Provided, however, that candidates who are or have been awarded Ph. D. Degree in compliance of the “University Grants Commission (minimum standards and procedure for award of Ph. D. Degree), Regulation 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Colleges”.
- A recognised Medical qualification included in the First or Second Schedule or Part II of Third Schedule (other than Licentiate qualification) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956). Holders of recognised medical qualifications included in Part II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions stipulated in sub-section (3) of section 13 of the said Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956).
- Post Graduate Degree in Tuberculosis and Chest Diseases from recognized Institution.
- Experience in responsible position connected with the speciality concerned for 3 years after post graduation.
- Knowledge of Konkani.
- Ph.D. or M. Phil. in the relevant subject.
- Knowledge of Marathi
Not exceeding 45 years
Scale of Pay:
- Assistant Professors – Rs. 15,600-39,100+6,000/- (pre-revised) (As per revised pay matrix level 10)
- Lecturer – Rs. 15,600-39,100+6,600/- (pre-revised) (As per revised pay matrix level 11)
- Senior Respiratory Chest Physician – Rs. 15,600-39,100+6,600/- (pre-revised) (As per revised pay matrix level 11)
How to Apply?
Visit official site of Directorate of Higher Education. Search the advertisement for above mentioned posts. If you are eligible then apply online till 26.06.2020. In case of non-availability of suitable candidates with the knowledge of Konkani for the posts in professional colleges, Consultants in Directorate of Health Services and highly technical/scientific posts, the Goa Public Service Commission may recommend a candidate if otherwise found fit and this requirement can be relaxed by the Government, on the recommendation of the Goa Public Service Commission, if the Government is of the opinion that it is necessary or expedient so to do.
Prescribed EQs are minimum & mere possession of same does not entitle the candidates to be called for interview. Where number of applications received is large, the Commission will short list the candidates to be called for interview as mentioned in the “Instructions”.