Goa PSC Recruitment 2020 Out – Lecturer & Other Vacancy. Goa Public Service Commission invites Online applications for the post of Lecturer in Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry, Assistant Professor in Flute in Goa College of Music, Incharge Marine Slipway, by Transfer on Deputation(including Short Term Contract) & Deputy Hydrographic Surveyor, by Transfer on Deputation(including Short Term Contract). The last date for filling up the applications is 31.07.2020. Candidates should carefully read the “Instructions” available on Commission’s website before filling the application online. Follow us to get daily updates.
Goa PSC Recruitment Details
Name of the Board
|Goa Public Service Commission|
|Lecturer & Other Post|
Goa PSC Recruitment Age Limit:
- Not exceeding 45 years.
Goa PSC Recruitment Qualification:
Lecturer in Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry:
- A qualification included in Part I or Part II of the Schedule to the Dentists Act, 1948 (16 of 1948).
- Post-Graduate qualification in Dentistry e. Master of Dental Surgery in concerned speciality/subject from arecognized institution or equivalent.
- Should be registered with Dental Council. (iv) Knowledge of Konkani
Assistant Professor in Flute in Goa College of Music:
- Good Academic record with at least 55% of marks or equivalent grade at Master’s Degree level in the relevant subject froman Indian University or an equivalent degree from a foreign
- National Eligibility Test (NET)/State Level Eligibility Test (SET) shall remain the compulsory requirement for appointment as Assistant Professor: Provided, however, that candidates who are or have been awarded Ph. D. Degree in compliance of the “University Grants Commission (minimum standards andprocedure for award of D. Degree), Regulation 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Colleges”.
- Knowledge of Konkani.
Incharge Marine Slipway, by Transfer on Deputation:
- Degree/Diploma in Mechanical/Marine, or Automobile Engineering of a recognisedUniversity or (ii) 3 years’experience for degree holders and 5 years’experience for diploma in maintenance/ overhauling and repairs of marine/ auto diesel engines/ hull repair etc. in a reputed Shipyard/Marine Workshop.
- Knowledge of Konkani
Deputy Hydrographic Surveyor:
- Licentiate member of the Institution of Surveyors (India) in Sub Div. I (b) Hydrographic Surveying and minimum of 5 years experience in surveying in a recognised Hydrographic Surveying Service as Asst. Hydrographic Surveyor or equivalent, after obtaining Licentiate member.
- Should be a Survey Recorder 1st class of the Indian Navy and at least 5 years experience in Surveying in a recognised Hydrographic Surveying Services as Asst. Hydrographic Surveyor or equivalent, after obtaining Survey Recorder 1st class of the Indian Navy
- Knowledge of Konkani
Goa PSC Recruitment Pay Scale:
- Lecturer in Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry: Rs. 15,600-39,100+5400/-
- Assistant Professor in Flute in Goa College of Music: Rs. 15,600-39,100+6,000/-
- Incharge Marine Slipway: Rs. 9,300-34,800+4,200/-
- Deputy Hydrographic Surveyor: Rs. 15,600-39,100+5,400/-
How to Apply for Goa PSC Recruitment:
Step 1: Go to the Official Website.
Step 2: Read the Notification Carefully
Step 3: If you are eligible then click apply online
Step 4: Fill your details and click submit
Step 5: Take a print out of your application for future use.
Apply Online – Click Here
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|