Goa PSC Recruitment 2020 Released. Goa Public Service Commission has invites the Online Applications from the eligible candidates for the posts of Assistant Professor in Neurology/ Lecturers/ Junior Physician/ Tutor in the Institute of Nursing Education/ Professor in the Institute of Nursing Education Planning Officer/ Associate Professor in Pharmaceutical Chemistry/ Principal & Other posts. 22.05.2020 is the last date for the submission of application form. Aspirants may check the Goa PSC Recruitment 2020 details from our website.
Goa PSC Recruitment 2020
|Board Name||Goa Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Professor / Associate Professor in Pharmaceutical Chemistry/ Principal & Other|
Not Exceeding 45 Years
- Candidates have a medical & Post graduate degree or equivalent in the concerned Subject or equivalent Qualification from a recognized institution or University.
- Post-Graduate qualification in Dentistry i.e. Master of Dental Surgery in concerned speciality/subject from a recognized institution or equivalent.
- Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University.
- The last date for filling up the applications is 22.05.2020. Candidates should carefully read the “Instructions” available on Commission’s website before filling the application online.
- In case of non-availability of suitable candidates with the knowledge of Konkani for the posts in professional colleges, Consultants in Directorate of Health Services and highly technical/scientific posts, the Goa Public Service Commission may recommend a candidate if otherwise found fit and this requirement can be relaxed by the Government, on the recommendation of the Goa Public Service Commission, if the Government is of the opinion that it is necessary or expedient so to do.
- Prescribed EQs are minimum & mere possession of same does not entitle the candidates to be called for interview. Where number of applications received is large, the Commission will short list the candidates to be called for interview as mentioned in the “Instructions”.