Goa University Recruitment 2020 Released. Goa University invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of the following vacancies of teaching posts on regular basis. Application Form and Information Brochure containing detailed information such as qualifications/experience, scale of pay etc. are available at University website www.unigoa.ac.in. Last date for submission of online application form is 21.06.2020. Candidates may check the Goa University Recruitment 2020 details in our website.
Goa University Recruitment 2020
Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor
- A Master’s degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SET or who are or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil./Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time as the case may be or have been awarded Ph.D. degree from National Institutes of Importance are exempted from NET/SET
- A good academic record, with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines.
- A Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale, wherever the grading system is followed).
- A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and / or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/industry with a minimum of seven publications in the peer reviewed journals as approved by Goa University from time to time or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of Seventy five (75) as per the criteria given in Appendix II, Table 1. of the seven publications at least three should be in Scopus/Web of Science indexed journals for Science disciplines and two for other disciplines (except for Indian languages like Konkani where publications in ISSN/ISBN journals shall be considered in lieu of publications in Scopus/Web of Science indexed journals).
An eminent scholar having a Ph.D. degree in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with, a minimum of ten research publications in the peer-reviewed journals as approved by Goa University from time to time or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of 120 as per the criteria given in Appendix II, Table 1. of the ten publications at least five should be in Scopus/Web of Science indexed journals for Science disciplines and four for other disciplines (except for Indian languages like Konkani where publications in ISSN/ISBN journals shall be considered in lieu of publications in Scopus/Web of Science indexed journals). A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in University/College as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Professor, and / or research experience at equivalent level at the University/National Level Institutions with evidence of having successfully guided doctoral candidate.
Professor: The pay of a directly recruited Professor shall be fixed at Academic Level 14 at the rationalized entry pay Rs.1,44,200.
Associate Professor: The pay of a directly recruited Associate Professor shall be fixed at Academic Level 13A at the rationalized entry pay Rs.1,31,400.
Assistant Professor: The pay of a directly recruited Associate Professor shall be fixed at Academic Level 10 at the rationalized entry pay Rs.57,700.
- 1000/- (please see the instructions page for details)
- 7000/- for candidates from abroad
The application fee as indicated above can be paid online by way of debit card or credit card or any other online mode. The details regarding educational qualifications/experience etc. are given in the Information Brochure. Applications duly completed in all respects along with the prescribed application fee and relevant enclosures shall be submitted online on or before 21/06/2020.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|